Skip to content

How to Rank Top with RankerX + Scrapebox + GSA ?

2»

Comments

• I want to ask if I use rankerx for my money site then times should I use rankerx? I want to say that, how many links should I take from the same domain.

For example, if I have shortlisted my 15 articles (URLs) and on each of them say I would like to run premium sites 15 times (on each URL all premium sites run run times)

The base line is how make links should I take from a single domain with no penalty or any other risks.

I hope, I make make my self clear. If still my question is confusing let me know.
  • nereuponereupo Australia
    I'm using RankerX for Tier1 and Tier2 and then blast them all with GSA + Scrapebox for Tier3. I had a keyword jump from 245 to 16 in 9 days. So, It seems to work fine!
  • edited August 2016
    @shaun

I agree with you about the image/video feature in RX. I was talking to the dev about this on skype yesterday. It's ridiculous that RX doesn't have these features until now.

But RX is still #1 in web2.0 not only because the competition is useless but also because the RX team is doing a great job maintaining these premium sites. (maintaining these sites is a huge pain in the neck) And with the price tag of $37/month it's a great deal and a great value for the money.

@all clones out there!

Can you please stop being a jerk ? you guys are not doing any good for RX that way!! using *only* rankerX will not rank you for any medium/hard keywords. You need more power for those keywords. But still it's a great tool for what it does and it's gonna help you a lot if you know what you are doing. Period.

• I tend to use less GSA SER for Tier 1. I was focus more on using RankerX for building Tier 1 links, now. The alternative is FCS , but to be honest, I’ve been using FCS Networker for a long time and it’s true that It has also fallen off too much. So, RankerX really is better option on the market right now. Tier 2/3 GSA + Scrapebox
  • haha
    after reading rankerx tut , i try to build rankerx for tier1 .
    high DA site , but index rate is very low , very bad .
    I still use GSA for tier 1 , index rare is better than rankerx .

Sr , my english is not good

• Focusing on numbers of backlinks, rather than the quality of them, is a common mistake. You should be clear on the fact that backlinks aren’t all equal in value. 1 high quality backlink can be worth 100+ low quality backlinks. So, I think that RankerX for Tier1 is the best option.
    If you want to index Rankerx links?
    Get a view older domains (i use old trusted sites right now that works the best) or/and some expired tumbler blogs
    Create a sitemap stijle page and add those links you want to index, you can use anchor text or naked url but make sure they can be crawled
    Now you have a view pages on different domains and thumblers, take those pages and submit them to Google submit 
    Now wait a day and you will see that 75% of all your links will be indexed

When the links are indexed you can remove the pages with the links, you don't want to become a linkfarm now do you? 

• please explain how to find expired blogger, tumbler and other web 2.0 accounts
  • Get a software like Project Lazarus Expired Domain crawler, it can find expired domains and expired Web 2.0's like those you listed.
  • I long for the day rx stops using the default theme and settings for the premium web 2s but i dont think it will ever happen. Also recommended more local citation sites be added. He did add a few but not enough.
  • How do you use RankerX to make premium accounts? (Link to a video?)
  • seohubseohub SoundSEO.com
    Answering the initial question -> Don't use PBN still rank website ?
    Yes, in fact, if you want you links to stick, avoid PBN simply because they half a short life span and once they are deindexed value goes out of the window and potential penality follows.
  • Any one having any experience is money robot ? 
  • Money robot, in my expirence have low success rate for big sites like WordPress or tumblr. Can only generate something like ampblog or amppage with 2captcha and 2000+ semi proxies. You can try it yourself, MR do have 7 day trial plan.