Skip to content

Can I reduce private proxy cost?

I am using gsa ser. In that there is free proxy scrapper I am not using that. Now I am pay and purchase dedicated private proxy. If I purchase gsa proxy scrapper it will do the function of private proxy. If it do like that means the private proxy cost is reduce for me and I'll use gsa proxy scrapper.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You got a demo version...just try it and see if it gives you the same results as your private proxies.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I am not well in gsa ser. If expert give better advice I Will purchase gsa proxy scrapper. I'm running more projects.
    I can't bare the cost of purchase dedicated private proxy.
    I like to reduce the private proxy cost.

Please give good advice for me..
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    If you dont want to use private proxies the best thing you can do is flesh out the list of proxy-sources GSA itself scrapes from.

I would start would the public sources already in GSA, then (one by one) google the working proxies it turns up - and make a list of other places they were listed. Then just add those additional sources to whats already pre-loaded in GSA itself.

This wont be as good as private proxies, but nothing is. They can be useful for lightening the load on your private proxies though.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Why are you renting dedicated proxies? switch to semi-dedicated and that will already half your cost.

You don't really need dedicated proxies for SER alone, I purchase dedicated proxies but that's because I do other things with them and I make use of them but if you're only really using them to post with using SER then definitely switch to semi-dedicated.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have used public proxy which is scrapped from GSA Ser, have not given any proper output. But using private dedicated proxy only the output came.

If I used GSA proxy scrapper to scrape high speed proxy using filter it will give proper output or not. Please give suggestion by gsa proxy scrapper users.