Skip to content

URL Metrics Scanner not working after the V1.67 update

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I can no longer support MOZ API in a way I did back than to not get into legal problems.
  • Thank you for answer Sven.
    But can you make MOZ API work with free api key?
    Please add in setting MOZ API key option where user can add own api key and get at least 25000 row/domains per month.
    Just dont forget about free api key rate limit 1 request every 10 seconds
    Thank you
    thats the actual problem here...they do not allow us to do that.
  • myhqmyhq usa
    edited June 2016
    Hi @sven

I am checking out the proxy scraper, although I use paid proxies so not scraping anything really.. when I try metrics for 1 url, using my own IP, I still get many errors.. How do I disable scraped proxies? and/or add my own: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bn1sacsyfz4ugrv/Screenshot 2016-06-09 19.42.52.png?dl=0

Also, I have a service of rotating proxies, but I can only add 1 server (interface limitation, usage is limit to threads so it shouldn't matter to the service).. Can I use proxyscraper as in between (so I can connect to the service with other servers, via the server I run proxy scraper on?) if yes, how is this setup?
    As I understand: tag gateway IP and assign port, and connect to server where ProxyScraper runs + assigned port with other servers to route servers to the gateway with allowed IP.. Right?
  • And another question @sven, is it possible to run multiple webservices where different ports link to different tags? Possible with different settings (max threads, password, etc)

You can only enable one webserver with the software.
    The errors in log are somehow normal as not every proxy works and often they get banned on certain servers.