Skip to content

Pause Doesn't Work

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Hi guys,

I"m getting consistent problems when running projects in a scheduler I"ve got tier 1 projects to pause after say 100 submissions reached in a day.  but i find GSA continues to submit.  do you guys fin the same issue at all?

cheers

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    paste some lines where you think another submission was done but the limit was reached.
  • this is how you do it.
    wait until you think your limit is reached, than

- click on the log windown and press "ctrl+a"
    - right click log -> copy
    - go to http://pastebin.com/ -> right click -> paste -> submit

after you've done that post the url of pastebin into this thread.
  • edited February 2013
    I am having the same problem. I have set up numerous projects about 30 in all that are tier 1 and they are all set to pause after 5 submissions per day. Most of them seem to be doing this apart from a couple which have already submitted over 600 links. These projects were all set up on Monday, so really they should have 15 - 30 submissions each

Sorry but a image is not telling me much. Make a log as Ozz wrote earlier.
  • Hi Sven and Ozz. Here is url 

On that log everything is fine for me. Project stopped with line...

"Project on pause for 664 more minutes as 1 submissions have been reached"

just verification is done here...so unless you have another log showing something different Im not sure whats wrong here.

• Sorry Sven. All the projects have the same set up but this one 

Guest Beds - Tier 1:

Still seems to be going. Over 3 days it has submitted to over 600 and there is nothing in the log to show it is on pause. I have just checked now and it has now paused so I am trying to look at the log to see what it says
  • There is also one that is Cot Beds - Tier 1 the message is showing this

17:16:53: [ ] Project on pause for 402 more minutes as 7 submissions have been reached.

Yet it has submitted over 150 links in 3 days?
  • The 7 submissions in the log window are only successfull submissions, the 150 in the project window count all actions on a site (login, registration...), maybe for some reason you can't complete the submission process.
  • That would make sense however it is showing me 200 verified links. Which means they are submitting. Most of the projects are working fine and pausing it is just a few that don't seem to be playing ball. They are a copied from one template so they are all identical.

Just creating a new log
  • just to make sure. you have all your projets and tiers expanded (right click projects -> expand all groups), right?
  • edited February 2013
    Yes they are expanded. If it would help @Ozz I can give you remote access to the VPS as you seem very trusting or @Sven.

As I said most of them seem fine it it just a couple that are not right I started all projects at the same time on Monday. Most of them are showing between 3 and 5 verified and then there are a couple that are showing 100's of verified links.