Skip to content

CB Average Solve Time?

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited February 2013 in Need Help
I'm thinking about moving from CS to CB if it will actually help.  Right now my average solve time for CS stays around 0.75.  I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing that captcha solving is one of my bottlenecks.  I've solved nearly a million captchas in the last month so I can say for sure that .75 is pretty steady throughout the day.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Brandon - are you sure CS is even solving the captchas? Don't stress about solve time but look at number correct. 
  • my CB so far 0.62.. 90% solved.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @GlobalGoogler I guess not, I'm just looking at the stats they provide.  How would I see percentages correct?
    @rodol thanks!
  • I did a tests, ists around 0,1 sec with CB to 1,0 sec with CS...

and HIGHER solve rates. even 10% recaptcha!
    Just a bump to this. I downloaded the demo to compare to CS and my average solve time is 1.8 seconds with some taking up to 10 seconds to break.  Is this normal?
  • that depends on the captcha-type and the workload on your PC. some complex captcha types needs more CPU power than others. but altogether the average solving time should be <1,5s on a low end/mediocre vps.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I gave up using csx after doing tests.

CB first, csx second > average 150,000 submitted per day

CSX first CB second > 85,000 submitted that day

And only cb > 200,000 up to 300,000 submissions daily

• @LeeG

Interesting , I was waiting for a test with actual numbers like this. Did you change anything other than the captcha program ? Did you play around with the projects settings while making the test ?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I had the same settings for all the tests that I did.

I know the results are on here somewhere showing screen shots and you can clearly see the average solve times

I had ser running half decent at the time, pulling the same average results over a couple of days

No tampering with any project settings like Im back to doing again at present :D

@LeeG if you ever want to sell a setup service, let me know :)
  • success rate is much more important, isn't it?

I found cs success rate is very low like 10% -50% compared to de-captcher.

by de-captcher i can register 10k success, by cs, only 5000.

how is cb going? what is succss rate compared to de-captcher? can it replace de-captcher?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @awint Nothing can replace decaptcher or any other captcha service run by humans. Keep in mind that these captcha services actually use man power to fill your captchas.