Skip to content

build high quality SEO Link Pyramid by RankerX and GSA

nereuponereupo Australia
edited December 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi. every one. I'm  Neuropo.....

I created a niche site with good content and etc. I need to make some SEO to my site i got the keywords ,I did a little bit research and I found that link pyramid strategy is one of the best / safe strategies to promote you web on the search engine.

So, I tried to build a Link Pyramid strategy between combine RankerX and GSA

- The diagram below is a constructed link pyramid:

Step 1: Build Tier1 with 50 - 140(PR 3-10) links pointing to my site from the following sources.

Web 2.0 Profile (premium) - RankerX

Article Directory(premium) - RankerX

Social Network (premium) - RankerX

Social Bookmarking (premium) - RankerX

Besides, I use Private Network for Tier1 by RankerX.

Tier 1 will you be your highest quality links. (eg: wordpress, facebook, twitter, tumblr, livejournal, jimdo,...)

Step 2: Build 600+ link pointing to the link that I created in step 1, step 2 includes links to:

Social Bookmarking - RankerX

Blog Comment - GSA

Wiki sites - RankerX + GSA

Forum Profiles - RankerX

Web 2.0 Profile- RankerX

Google Place - RankerX

Article Directory - RankerX

750+ Social bookmarking 15+ per every backlink in Tier 1...

Step 3: Build mass link pointing to the link my created in step 2, including:

Social Bookmarking - GSA

Social Signal - GSA

Indexer - GSA

…….

We create a Link Juice with 1000+ Blog comments for Tier 2 links + Indexer Service, Social Signal,....

I want to know about my link pyramid structure. What do you think about my link pyramid strategy? Is it good or bad? it works or Just waste of time?
I really appreciate everyone's help and heartfelt words

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    You basic idea is on point.

Your T1 Is spot on.

T2 can be just contextual from SER, you can add Ranker X in but I would test how those Ranker X platforms stick as they will be costing you captcha credits.

T3 - SER can't make social signals, personally I wouldent waste my time with indexer links either.
  • shaun Thank you for your very useful information.

Yes. SER can't make social signals. That's my error. People saying in BHW and seochat that Indexers are not working now a days. Are you true?
    nereupo

The indexers SER builds and Indexing in the Google index are two different things. The indexers SER builds take up system specifications. but offer very little link juice or indexing ability.

It is correct that the vast majority of Google Indexing services do not work anymore. I have tested around 10 indexing services and Express Indexer comes out on top, Tim89 is on here and is a nice guy and helpful too.

Being equipped with the best indexing service and knowing how to use it are two different things though. Most guides out there are full of crap. Google has changed, you cant send thousands of bad platforms like exploits, URL shorteners and forum profiles through an indexing service and expect them to index. Google doesnt work like that anymore you have to be selective of the platforms you use.
    deNiro72 TBH I don't use Social Bookmarks but if I did then I would probably run ~5 per day to them for a week to help them index. After a week check if they are indexed, if so stop the link building.
  • That's good idea!. Are you a SEO expert, Shaun?
  • Your model is wonderful
    nereupo no mate I just try to help out where I can, just for future reference if anyone ever tells you they are an SEO expert then they are probably going to scam you.
  • shaun : thank you so much. You're fantastic. I wish I could work with you .  :-@
  • Please help me :
    How to setting the Contextual link in GSA ?
    Thank you so much !
    claracreswell Right click the category pane and follow the instructions on the pop up menu to leave only contextual.
  • feukimfeukim Singapore
    am wonderin with these guys, @shaun & @jonesphilip49
    :D
    ah, back to disscuss, 
    @nereupo, and how you build content from RX?
    RX promises hundreds site, how you provide em..?
  • nereuponereupo Australia
    I am used to looking at my Google results, which are generally very good after RankerX has done its work, however I have found really good results in Yahoo too. Of the top 10 Yahoo.com results I have points 1,3,4,8 (and several more down the line, item 1 is a hub while 3 is my domain) while Google.com has slots 8 and 9 so far... That's after just 4 weeks, with pages I made specially for RankerX to promote.
  • jamessaylorjamessaylor california
    Can I ask you , please ?
    After Create Tier 1 is Social network ( premium ) 
    Did you use rankerX to make Tier 2 like image of link pyramid ?
    If yes ,  How many links did you create in Tier 2 ?
    And I have a issue , I created about 200 social network ( premium ) to make Tier 1 .
    I waited over 10 days ,  but they aren't index.
    Please help me , how to index them ?
    Thanks .
  • jamessaylorjamessaylor california
    Can I ask you , please ?
    After Create Tier 1 is Social network ( premium ) 
    Did you use rankerX to make Tier 2 like image of link pyramid ?
    If yes ,  How many links did you create in Tier 2 ?
    And I have a issue , I created about 200 social network ( premium ) to make Tier 1 .
    I waited over 10 days ,  but they aren't index.
    Please help me , how to index them ?
    Thanks .
  • beastmodebeastmode NYC
    edited November 2016
    That is excellent. Fantastic structure..solid!

I have a RX pyramid with out SER that will Rank Page 1
    For medium competition but of course you schedule it for 5 days.

I'll post it

Of course you can integrate SER into it but there is really no reason too. 
    I do  also have many RX/SER pyramids as well they are a great team together.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I would recommend using RankerX for your web 2.0 needs (if you have it).. it's quite efficient, or TurboWeb 2.0, TurboWeb 2 is also a great web2 tool, both these tools paired with SER for additional tiers, is a great starting point.