Skip to content

how does everyone check bulk indexing for gsa? Help please. Thanks

edited December 2015 in Need Help
I have like 5000 tier3 links that I want to see how many are indexed. How can I do check all 5k? I have scrapebox, the proxies always burn out. I use 10 semi proxies with 2 connections set for indexing in the scrapebox settings. How do all of you on this forum check to see if your links are indexed? Thanks in advance.  I scrapebox the easiest way to do it?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    There is no easy way.

You're going to burn through your 10 proxies checking around 100 or so links depending on your threads.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    By not checking those links?

Make google parse them, instead of asking google if they have already parsed those links. Easier on proxies.
    If you mean copy and pasting a link into the Google search engine then this is not index checking.

Sometimes, when the above method is used, it can give false positives or make people confused and the reason why is simple, when you paste a URL into Google, it will try to find the URL obviously, if no results are found it will dig and find any indexed URL that may contain your URL within its post or page and people may think that because a result has been found, this means there link is indexed.

There is an index service that uses this method of index checking and it is completely useless if you ask me, either do it properly or don't do it at all.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    No, I meant posting the links to sites that you can get crawled by google. Plenty of sitemaps plugins can ping google and get bots on your sitemap and site, hence follow any new links they discover later.
  • That's what I thought. I'm using 5 threads, I have even used 1 thread to run real slow. They still burn out. Is the only way to just add a crap load of proxies? What about using proxies scraper or something?

As far as the site map idea. Can't you just share the site map link on google plus to get links to index quicker? That's what I have been doing for my fcs web 2.o's. Thoughts? Thanks again.
    But pinging a URL doesn't mean it's indexed?

"posting the links to sites that you can get crawled by google. Plenty of sitemaps plugins can ping google and get bots on your sitemap and site"

I don't quite understand how this method could possibly check if a link is indexed within googles database? You would need to query google either way to check if a URL is cached/indexed.

you will burn proxies by doing this.
  • edited December 2015
    Correct! I'm just saying google plus can get your links crawled faster, it's up to your content and google if it indexs or not....
    There's no need to google plus your links to get robots to crawl your links trust me.

For example, my service gets you a guaranteed 100% crawl rate almost instantly once you submit your urls and there is no google plus involved, there are other ways but if it's part of your inhouse indexing strategy then each to their own.

Yes, ultimately, it comes down to your content/images/media that your link has for final index rates and google is getting ever so much more stricter these days.
  • What is your take on article builder combined with Fcs networker for tier
    Well, I use AB and FCS for my projects, I also have KM, depending on the niche you're working with AB content is OK, DEPENDING on niche though.. obviously if your niche is saturated this means the AB content is going to be overused thus making it very difficult to index.

KM content, is, well, meh, it'll do for tier 3 but you have to also factor in your niche competitiveness when you're wondering if a certain services' or tools content is of quality/unique.

To be totally honest, if you are wanting a very high index rate in general then I would suggest obtaining a very high quality super spun article(s) and use those for your tier 1/2 campaigns, I'm looking out for a manual service provider that would be able to do this for me.

In terms of money/time ratio, purchasing high quality spun unique hand written content will in essence speed up the ranking process as links will get indexed far quicker than a piece of content that has been syndicated over a 1000 times.

Duplicate content will get indexed eventually, if you point tiers to it, this will be the only way a duplicate piece will get indexed nowadays, the trick is to build tier 2's to them and then process your tier 2's for indexing, thus the spiders will go through these tier 2 links to your tier 1 link (which is of low quality and not unique) and will deem that link valuable as there are people linking to it, does that tier 1 link hold value though? Well, not alot.

There is a major difference between 1 hand written 100% unique tier 1 article/link as appose to a AB tier 1 link in SEO weight that's for sure, you would even see a far greater impact in rankings with two exact same campaigns/keywords, just different content used within it.

Focus more on your tier 1 and tier 2 links/quality/content and use your AB and KM on tier 3 for volume and concentrate moreso in indexing your tier 2's and 3's, keyword anchors for tier 2 and 3 links, I use 100% generics to avoid any over optimastion of my tier 2 and 3 links, just to be safe.

I like FCS, I've been using it for a long time but recently, I just go through all my credits within a couple of days of renewal and I'm trying to find another solution as it's just holding me back, you may just think "why don't you purchase more licenses" and the answer to that is, I have a few licenses but my niche requires more power.

My SEO has changed somewhat since the start of this year, I'm focusing on building a big PBN and using better quality content for my tier 1 and 2 links then simply blasting a tier 3 layer with SER, I'm not suggesting that SER is only good for tier 3, I still have quite a few tiered automated projects set up in SER for sites that are doing just fine, but I don't expect them to stick around for a long time simply because the link quality/sources that SER provides are absolute garbage and incomparable to a link such as Tumblr, Wordpres, Weebly or even better, a PBN of your own.

I'd be happy to answer more questions or talk strategy via PM if you need any more guidance.
  • Thanks for the reply I appreciate the information. I will Pm you this week for sure.  Busy with some things today.

Are there certain platforms within FCS that you don't use? Maybe, they don't index as well or just suck? I'm talking about blog not social with in FCS which is what I'm using for my tier1 & tier2.

Shaun in here and on blackhatworld was talking about RankerX here's the link

not sure if this is a work around but he seemed to like it over FCS.  So maybe something to check into?