Skip to content

Anyway of tracking results and effectiveness of SER linkbuilding?

I've been using GSA SER for a couple of weeks now. I'm using other linkbuilding strategies as well, like my own PBN.

I am getting results, but it's impossible to tell if the SER links which are blasting some Tier 1 and 2 Web 2.0s are having any effect. It kind of feels like I'm blasting links into thin air.

As far as I can tell the majority of links from SER do not get indexed by Google, and hardly any of the links show up on domain metrics sites like Ahrefs or Moz. I am using a premium indexer, and according to a recent article I read apparently their indexation rates for SER links are very low.

At the moment the only thing I can evaluate GSA SER results is through my SERPS, but for all I know all my PBN links could be responsible for all the SERP changes. 

Are there any methods you could share that might help me evaluate the effects of SER better?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Although I do agree with you, maybe SER has lost a little of its weight in SEO and yes, perhaps new platform/engines should be introduced to freshen things up a little, alot of these problems have to do with the amount of purchased lists that are currently available, I've always said this.

People buying lists that have been sold many many times before and then use that same list to try and get results, then actually have the audacity to blame index service providers as to why they "don't get indexed" or only "30% indexed", well let me tell you what it is, it's the targets you're hitting, their bad, their useless and most of the time they are down (out of bandwidth) for the entire month, which is only one of the causes Google doesn't index a link, if it's unreliable, it's not getting in the index.

But going back to my initial statement, I really do hope new platforms are introduced or perhaps a REAL web2.0 addition to the software.. I don't understand why SER hasn't already evolved into a Web 2.0 sort of manager as of yet as that would be quite amazing given its features it already has.

• Hopefully that's where this Scriptsold place will come into.  From my understanding it's a place that will add new engines and update old ones?