ProxyScraper is now a Mozscape / Majestic Scanner as well
With the latest Update of this tool you also have a tool which let's you resolve all data from Mozscape and Majestics.
More about it here: http://docu.gsa-online.de/proxy_scraper/url_metrics
the following can be extracted from Majestics without any API key:
But surely anonymous or élite proxy is ok for that.
"site.com = not work, "www.site.com" = work.
And yes, file must be in ANSI format.
P.S. Please place note in docs for import or just fix this please.
When i load the URL as http://www.domain.com , it never checks URL Trust Flow - http://prntscr.com/93gldo
If i load it as http://www. does it check http:// (No WWW version) ?
Thanks for a fast reply.
It's working good for me as is, root and subdomain metrics are good start, but sometimes URL has much higher value (no www version is higher in about 5-10% of cases, and www version returns 0 in that case, so you would think its a dud, even if its quite good domain)
ive had different metrics reported with posts from www.example.com http://example.com and example.com
1) add in right mouse click "Reset checked status" (or Reset Status). Sometimes only checked Majestic data but Moz skipped or some problem with proxy. But status of domain moved to "Checked" (green icon). But need all data from Majestic and Moz. If have big list of URL/Domains is quite pain to delete and run checking again and again.
2) add schedule for checking data. When big list URLs complete you have OK (green icon) and non-checked domains (red icon). So you click Start button again and again until get all data. But idea to leave URL metric to do it automatically (on night). So fresh proxy schedule + URL Metric schedule = win
3) combine 1) and 2) to get full Moz+Majestic data automatically. It mean import list of URLs/Domains, press start and URL Metric do job UNTIL all Moz and Majestic data for ALL domains is complete. Not partial only Moz or only Majestic but all for all columns.
4) add Majestic note for columns like Moz. If it too long just add to mouseover note for column.
1) added for next update
2) it's repeated at the end unless you stop it in next version
3) I try my best
4) I thought thats already there? Please explain whats missing here.