Skip to content

How to get my verified links to be indexed?

sagesage In Front Of My Computer
I'm not sure if what I did is correctly, but I saw some videos out there, they usually unchecked option "Send verified Links to Indexer Service" when they generate Tier 1 backlinks, some said that it will be auto indexed when I create Tier 2 backlinks. Is that true?

And how about GSA SEO Indexer and other Link Indexer Services such as InstantLinkIndexer? when we should used them?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    You should start to consider outsourcing your indexing needs when you reach a point where you can not handle the amount of verified urls you are creating on a daily basis to process with SEO Indexer.

Indexing is definitely an important factor when attempting to rank for keywords, however, costwise, it depends if it is within your budget, if you have the budget for it, then I'd say use it straight off the bat, it's worth it.
  • sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    @Tim89 As I'm just newbie on GSA, then actually I haven't had any trouble yet to handle the amount of verified urls, it still very small in my opinion, but thanks for you suggestion, that definitely will be my option to outsource it in the future. 

But my concern for now is really want to learn everything first, from creating backlinks, indexing and maintain tiers backlinks with GSA. Any other suggestion how to indexed the created backlinks with GSA?
  • @sage learning first is a good thing. your tier 1 links have a tier 2 behind them, yes? i doubt the tier 2 links only carry your link, i.e. they are already indexed by someone else, so just by creating the tier 2 you are in essence indexing your tier 1 by leveraging the seo community's efforts. This is why a lot of people on this forum feel that paying for indexing is not worth it. I do outsource indexing because I want to make sure I am getting all the value from my work and it's not that expensive. I only load tier 2 and higher, never tier 1, for indexing.
  • Indexing is such a controversial topic- i honestly do not find it helps anything...
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp there has been many case studies shared around that indicates using an indexing method or service is worth it tenfolds, this is something you'd need to research a little further if you're serious about the SEO game, regardless if you are actively trying to index your links yourself or you outsource it, but it definitely improves the indexed to non-indexed ratio of your backlinks.
    @viking thanks for the explanation, so we should never indexing 1st Tier backlinks? and how you make sure your 1st tier backlinks are indexed to get the link juice?

@BigGulpsHuhWelp doesn't you get the link juice when your backlinks are indexed? otherwise no link juice (please correct me if I'm wrong)
  • @sage just how I do things. My tier 1 has tier 2 and tier 3 pushing link juice, so I don't see the need to risk anything more by indexing tier 1. Others may do it. To each their own. But I definitely have the indexing service for the tier 2 + 3 links. I think this makes a difference whether better indexing rates, or faster indexing. Both are good for me. 
  • Well, you guys have to remember that some of the people here vouching for the effectiveness of indexing have indexing services in their post profile...
    The case studies and articles promoting the use of indexing services are not indexing service providers.

There's no point in getting into a battle about this, I've given advice about this subject it's your choice to act on it, not point out possible self promotion, as it is not intended that way one bit.

Do what ever is working for you, @BigGulpsHuhWelp if you do not believe that indexing helps at all then why have you invested in GSA SEO Indexer? just a question.. you should practice what you preach.
  • Got it to try it, just didnt end up using it all that much. Maybe down the road ill change
    @viking okay thanks for the clarification.

at the end and the more I dig information about indexing, I see that there are big controversial about indexing as @BigGulpsHuhWelp mentioned, even I just read another thread here which telling that people who running indexing service might use the submitted list for other purpose. 

I don't want to make any arguing about that, since as I described above, my goal is to learn the concept and the cycle, so I think I will make a test with dummy websites first and see how it works with or without indexing service.