Skip to content

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Daily Updated Link Lists by SeRocket ★★★★★ GSA Verified Link List

Comments

• Please give me discount coupon code. Thanks
  • Discount code sent.
  • Does your list have sorting for captcha breaker compatible only? If yes please PM me discount code.
  • koyworkz said:
    Does your list have sorting for captcha breaker compatible only? If yes please PM me discount code.

Our list is built only with GSA captcha breaker - so all links that you see are captcha breaker compatible.
  • Please give me the discount coupon. Thanks
  • You are only building url shortners in the video. Show me how many unique verified in social network and article engine. Remove phpweb. Add on Skype: Intellab5. Let me see before I buy.
  • Iopda said:
    Please give me the discount coupon. Thanks
    Discount code sent.

Stellario said:
    You are only building url shortners in the video. Show me how many unique verified in social network and article engine. Remove phpweb. Add on Skype: Intellab5. Let me see before I buy.
    Please take a look at our home page - http://serocket.net/linklist/
    in the middle of the page you will see real numbers of link lists and stats about each platform. That list is updated every few hours.
  • Send me $20 discount code
  • Stellario said:
    Send me $20 discount code
    Discount code sent.
  • coupon code please
  • hqin said:
    coupon code please
    Discount code sent.
  • Please pm discount code
  • Discount code sent.
  • Hi , I am interested in. Came from BHW and noticed you are not selling there anymore.
    Is this service full active ?  If yes how many unique domains do you provide a month (domain based )
    ?
    How much success rate (unique domains ) can i expect with
    30 Private proxies from 5 subnets (different providers)
    Rotating Proxies 30
    CB + Xevil running at 200 threads

I know and i don't care about big LPM VPM numbers. All i want end of the day how much articles and other contextual platforms can build links ?.
    . :)
  • Hi , I am interested in. Came from BHW and noticed you are not selling there anymore.
    Is this service full active ?  If yes how many unique domains do you provide a month (domain based )
    ?
    How much success rate (unique domains ) can i expect with
    30 Private proxies from 5 subnets (different providers)
    Rotating Proxies 30
    CB + Xevil running at 200 threads

I know and i don't care about big LPM VPM numbers. All i want end of the day how much articles and other contextual platforms can build links ?.
    . :)

Hello,

Yes, service is fully active and working as you can see in this thread.

All statistics about our list are refreshed every one hour and visible at - http://serocket.net/linklist/

About success rate - it depends of so many factors and it is not possible to calculate and predict it. Take it and try it yourself. Make your test with different servers, proxies, project setups, platforms. It is part of this business - to do your tests and find what is working for your setup.

• Quick review about SeRocket list. Doesn't work well enough for t1 links. I checked comments, articles and wikis engines and I got a very low lpm (compared to SerVerified list).
  • Lol :) User with 0 posts :) 
  • New list is updated every day - check live stats at sales page - http://serocket.net/linklist/

------------------------------------------

Take a look at 10min live preview video.
    GSA SER with 150 to 250 VpM (Verified Links Per Minute) 

Simply post "Give me $20 Discount Coupon" in this thread 
    and I will send you PM with discount code.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @SeRocket I'm already using your service on one of my VPS instances, but I want to use you for another unrelated project on the same VPS. Whenever I've done this in the past there have always been footprints connecting the two sites, i.e. 2 links are posted only (and no others) so its kind of obvious both sites are owned by the same guy. Do you have any idea if this is the same for your service?
  • @SeRocket I'm already using your service on one of my VPS instances, but I want to use you for another unrelated project on the same VPS. Whenever I've done this in the past there have always been footprints connecting the two sites, i.e. 2 links are posted only (and no others) so its kind of obvious both sites are owned by the same guy. Do you have any idea if this is the same for your service?

Please contact our sales and support team here - http://serocket.net/linklistsupport/index.php?a=add

Discount code sent.
  • Can i have discount code too?
  • Give me $20 Discount Coupon

Discount code sent.
  • Give me $20 Discount Code. Very interested in service.
  • Discount code sent.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    id be interested in a discount code to give u a try as well thanks
  • Discount code sent.