Skip to content

Multi Tier Tweaks

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
I love that GSA SER does multi tier... it really makes it valuable. I'd like to suggest a couple of tweaks that will really push that to the next level.

As you know, not all backlinks are created equal. It's great that we can now only build second tier to links with a certain PR, but I would love to see a little more flexibility. I'd love to see the ability to only build backlinks based on any or all of the following criteria:

1) To certain engines (for example, personally I wouldn't bother with forum profiles). It would be great when implementing that, if you had the same right click context menu as the current engines (so there is the ability to uncheck based on certain criteria, such as no HTML)

2) Pages with a certain number of backlinks (for example, I wouldn't bother building second tier to anything with more than 100 links on the page, perhaps less)

3) At least X of my keywords should be present on the site. (For example, if my main keyword I am trying to rank for is not on a page, I don't want to bother building second tier links to it)
Tagged:

Comments

• addition to 1) only built contextual (primary) links through tiers but post (secondary) links to the contextual links of the tier thats right above. basically what i've shown in the 'quality campaign' thread.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    added it to the to-do list
  • Thanks, you rock :)

By the way, I already think that GSA is better than SE Nuke, or Magic Submitter or any of them... but personally, I think that with this change, it's even harder to argue otherwise!
  • magic sumitter, seen lots of vids.. hard to setup. you have to do a lot by hand, use scrape box to get bet of it.. gsa is better.