Skip to content

How Many Verified Links per Day?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
How many verified links per day should I expect to get?

At the moment my setup is on VPS with 250 Threads, using Captcha Sniper and Death By Captcha. I've watched all the videos to set up correctly.

On a normall day I get around 900 submissions with 200 verifed links, this is for 5 different active sites.

Is this good or bad? should I be aiming for more or less?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    Filters? OBL, PR,...? Platforms?
  • edited September 2012
    Filters?? not sure what you mean.
    OBL 100
    PR 1+
    Platforms all avilable on GSA set up as per videos.

Also forgot to add I'm using 22 Private Proxies and 1700 Public Proxies
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2012
    900 submissions and 200 verified links seems pretty good to me considering they are PR1+ with Max 100 OBL. I'd skip the public proxies though if you want to have better success rates.
  • my last post is not showing?

Anyway I try type out my question again.

do you need 1 private proxie per Thread?
    if so I only have 22 Private Proxies so would mean only 22 Threads?
    It costs me around $40 for 22 Proxies which means to run 250 Threads it would be very expensive?
    Most people don't need to run 250 threads. You will get a good submission speed even at 100 threads. Because the software uses multiple engines to scrape from you don't have to worry as much about your proxies getting banned quickly.

22 private proxies should be fine. If you notice things not going smoothly then you can always switch back to the way you had it but I think your submission seems to be good now.
  • Thanks Santos really appreicate your help
    No problem. :)
  • edited September 2012
    I trawled through the many pages at BHW and kept seeing people saying my number of verified links is decreasing by the day... of course it does, when your submitting to sites like website directories you're only ever going to be allowed one link at each site, and as for web 2.0's, bookmarking, etc correct me if im wrong but unless you duplicate your project, change your email address and in some cases your ip, and restart the project, you will be allowed to post once once on each site meaning less and less sites to post on each day