Skip to content

Content Foundry is officially dead?

Just got this error while trying to launch:

While update.exe will of course not work since the tool is kinda abandoned.

Fellow Content Foundry users, whats your experience?

Comments

• KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    edited June 2015
    Looks like it, i got a message yesterday telling me my license had expired and to purchase a new one....no links to click and only just paid latest monthly subscription on 26th May. I have opened a new support thread, sent email and Skype request asking for an urgent update....cracking bit of software real shame about the developers lack of support!.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    To bad, CF was a nice product. :(
  • Haven't you thought of developing an article creator software lately @sven? You could buy CF up, tinker a little bit with it then make many people happy. :D
    actually I have something like that almost ready. With nice markov chain algorithms  and really readable content. But as always, not much time to make it a product for everyone to be used. Have to finish some other things first maybe then.
  • KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    That would be awesome Sven, CF was a very useful addition for large volume content production....i even got a plugin coded for auto scheduling and publishing on WP, so i look forward to you hopefully picking up the challenge.
  • vicvic home
    Can't wait @Sven ! God Speed
  • I ran into the same problem too, but all I did was email them and they sent me a new copy that worked.

I think their downloads are only designed to work for one year and then they stop working.

So, CF still works, I use it every day.
  • Nikodim  are you shore , you are not running this software on other P.C ?
  • Which email you used @domquar
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited October 2015
    "actually I have something like that almost ready. With nice markov chain algorithms  and really readable content. But as always, not much time to make it a product for everyone to be used. Have to finish some other things first maybe then."

:)
  • Looking forward to the software Sven :)
  • +1 ^^ 
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited October 2015
    @+Sven Markov chain algorithms is really good for break password for exemple with statistique/training. You think is possible to do the same ? :P Want says maybe crawl X Website for do this linguistic training for exemple ? or wikipedia or other ... Hope that not just for english.
    I have already coded a Markov chain like algo which produces very readable content. However right now I have to take care of other things first.
  • @Sven hope you can release this soon :)
  • Looks like your content app hasnt been released. I'm a huge supporter of your software, and would even pay a monthly fee for it, as long as its from you @Sven! Hopefully you will release that software sometime in the future!!
    edited July 2016

• =D>

Where can I buy!!!!
    you have to wait ;) Just wanted to show that Im currently coding on it.
  • Are you going to integrate Article Forge into the software?
    which one?
  • edited July 2016
    @sven

Dis one ( i havent tried it yet).

it is part of SER but I don't see a reason adding such things in this new planned program as it would be a direct compeditor.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Sven it looks like a good tool mate :)
  • I have Article Forge and while it could be better, it's absolutely a time/money-saver right now for me. 30 seconds of editing and it's good for PBNs.

Sven, if you can beat AForge then you've got my money.
  • Agreed about Article Forge. It is easily one of the best article generators right now. It isn't perfect, but it does a pretty amazing job, and I've tried all so many article creators. If Sven comes up with something better, he's got my money. It would be nice to have something that doesn't produce gibberish like most of the article creators I am aware of.
  • How does Article Forge compare to kontent machine
  • article forge has better content and can create small niche articles.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Yeah, there's really no comparison, regardless of the settings you use for KM.