Skip to content

Captcha Breaker doesn't seem to be doing anything?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi guys, I installed Captcha Breaker v1.51 and am running it with GSA SER. I have both program's running but do not see Captcha Breaker working or doing anything at all. Nothing is being solved according to the left-hand pane at the bottom, I do not see any movement either, nothing like in this following video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZVsUP0m4jY#! ) where the Captcha's are visually been solved. I have already set GSA SER to use Captcha Breaker in Global settings.

AVG solving Time remains blank as well, isn't Captcha Breaker suppose to automatically intergrate with GSA SER v4.98 ?

Comments

• please post screenshots of
    -> CB Options
    -> SER Options -> Captchas
    -> SER Project Options -> Options (only the upper 'How to submit / verify' collumn)
  • Hi Ozz, found that I couldn't post image directly into the Post. I have uploaded it to server. Please let me know your thoughts. Many thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    you need to check 'ask all services/user to fill captchas' in project options ;)

btw, i would change 'If a form field can't be filled' from 'ask user' to 'random' in case the popups annoying you.

oh, just saw that you've checked 'Do not use image detection...' in CB options. if you only running SER on your system and not SEnuke or something like that, than uncheck that. this will improve your solving rate.
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks Ozz,

I realised that I had to run both programs as Administrator for CB to synchronize with SER! :-)