Skip to content

My GSA SER Method that absolutely KILLS IT FOR ME

2»

Comments

• That makes sense now!!

Will give it a go

thanks
  • @thecloud the image you just posted clears everything :) Thanks a lot!
  • Hi, do you mean "FCS Web 2.0 KW Dilution" is just another Tier 1 GSA links to the money site?(just like T2 main)

What about FCS web 2.0(Single site)? If FCS created 10 sites for you, do you create 10 sub group as Tier 1, or just 1 sub group(consists of 10 FCS web2.0 URLs), and let the tier 2s build links to them randomly?

Thanks!
  • I see what you mean now! Thanks!
  • It does clear it up a lot. Some questions below please thanks.

1. How many links are you building to the money site per day for the dilluted fcs keyword campaign and also the fcs web2.0 tier 1 (single site) group?

2. how do you track the backlinks ratio at 2% for single site group? I mean most of the web 2.0's on fcs block spiders from crawling their sites. So Ahrefs and majestic, ect you can't analyze?

3. Do you just build like 10 dilution links a day to money site and like 2 a day for the single site group tier 1? To keep it at 2% anchor text ratio?

4. How many links are you building a day for tier2 and tier 3? 10 a day for each?

5. Is this tier diagram for the homepage of your site? How are using this for the inner pages of the money site? Are you using a tier structure under each and every page that you want to rank for on your money site?

• 6.  I'm interested in knowing the best way to build tier structures for local seo sites.  Lets say I want to build a  directory site for landscaping or something like that. I want to rank for landscaping in all the cites in Georgia. Lets say I build 10 pages, each page targeting 10 cities in Georgia.  My on page seo is targeting each city for the 10 pages on the site How would you build links to those 10pages? Would you group all 10 urls together for just one tier linking project? I don't think you would build 10 separate projects in gsa with tiers, that seems like over kill for local seo.  Any input its appreciated.
  • Great share, thanks.

One questionn if you don't mind, how do you get your Tie1 web2.0 content? Human write or super spun?
  • Nice diagram. This is exactly what i was looking for when I first started years ago. I'm sure this will help many of the new people here.
  • @thecloud are you from connecticut?
  • Does this mean you create 2 GSA SER projects for every single FCS Networker created web 2.0?

I still don't understand why you would need keyword dilution projects. Can't you just set the anchor %'s in 1 project to do all of that?

• What I understand is you create two T1 projects one with only your main targeting keyword and other with different anchors to distribute your anchor ratio
    And after that you create 3 T2 projects but link only the T1 with main Anchor text .

Am I right ?

If right then could you answer these questions

1) how much is your main keyword %
    2) what do you keep on anchor text of the second T1 project are they long tail keyword or the branding , secondary , genetic
    3) Do you use just your FCS Web 2.0 to rank your money site or do you build some other link types too like PBN , blog comments etc etc

Thanks