Skip to content

How to Export Engines List

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Is there anyway to export an engines list setup (save configuration of unchecked to checked)? Exporting and Importing Data and Options doesn't seem to work.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In the prj files it is the section "[engines]". You might want to edit that by hand.
  • Copy Engine Settings From One Project to Another Project

Ok, so to clarify your answer (for others), you would go into the AppData>Roaming>GSA Search Engine Ranker>projects folder

>>> open your particular Project .prj file (ex: 1st Tier Blogger)

>>> do a "Find" for [engines] >>> make sure your settings are setup properly

>>> copy everything within the [engines] area

>>> and lastly, paste that into whatever other Project .prj file you choose.

This is definately quicker than going into each individual Projects Engine selection and unchecking/checking the same engines for each project, HOWEVER, it would be nice, to have an export/import engine settings within a future release of SER. :)

next version has a copy/paste in popup menu
  • I see that now.....thank you!!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @grafx77- where is this found now?
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    right click [Where to Submit]

• ronron SERLists.com

+1 @sven & @grafx77 for a fantastic feature! This will save a ton of time on making changes to projects.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Am I correct that this feature, just copies which platforms are selected and you can then paste it into other projects? Does it overwrite any of the data?
    @GlobalGoogler you ask too much ;) Just try it out...it asks if you want to clear previous selection.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I just used it to change all my projects. What a time saver!

You end up getting 100% consistency across all projects. So if you want to eliminate weak performing platform engines, those decisions can be implemented very easily across the board.