Skip to content

Bulk GSA SER Footprint Extractor - FREE

I made a simple app to easily extract all footprints from GSA SER in multiple txt files named by the engine and category. I know there is Footprint Studio already built into GSA SER which is very neat, but I couldn't find a way to extract all footprints at once to be used with Scrapebox or any other scraper. You may find this very useful if you need to scrape engine by engine because the txt files that are extracted are named in Category_EngineName.txt format.

@Sven if you find this inappropriate, please remove my thread, I won't be mad. :)

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @spiritfly - Ha, thanks for sharing. I released something almost identical on BHW a few years ago lol 

Yours saves the output files in a better format though. ;)
  • @spiritfly Yes thanks- works flawlessly.
  • edited March 2015
    Yeah, just noticed a bug, it was saving the UTF-8 characters badly. I fixed it now though, so those who already downloaded it, please download it again, I've updated the link!

btw I'm glad this can be of any use! cheers! :)
  • edited March 2015
    Hey @s4n0s I've just noticed that I've used the same name as your tool, lol. I completely forgot that it was called the same. I just entered the first thing that came to my mind. I hope you won't take any legal action. :)
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Good share mate, thanks for putting the effort in :)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @spiritfly - How dare you use the same name! You'll be hearing from my lawyers! Haha kidding 

No biggie at all, it's a nice little tool. :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Thank u for the share
  • My hosting provider is unresponsive for 8+ hours for some odd reason. Gotta change them. Here is a new link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oferbqmyqrn1f5u/SER Footprint Extractor.zip?dl=0
  • @s4nt0s @dwwwb @Tim89 @royalmice @JudderMan

I deeply apologize to all of you and everyone else who downloaded my SER Footprints Extractor. I just noticed a nasty bug which was limiting the number of characters of the footprint files so not all footprints were extracted in each file.

Now it is fixed and definitely fully working! Please excuse me for overlooking this and download it again from the same link.

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it! :)
  • Cool, all working fine here thanks again SpiritFly.
  • @JudderMan sorry for pinging you a hundred times, but there was another bug in the last version which was removing the quotes on the first and last footprint. This time that is fixed and it is FINAL, I'm 110% sure :)

Please go ahead and download it one last time, thanks! :)
  • Thank you @spiritfly
    I haven't scrape my own list yet, but this tool must be installed now for future use.

Bookmarked in case any update in the future :)

• This is awesome! Thank you spiritfly.

I was just wondering too, do you have any suggestions for importing these into Scrapebox? Or would I have to manually go into each file and copy and paste them into Scrapebox?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what programming language do you use to build a software like that?
  • If you want to paste all of them or multiple files in scrapebox at once, you can use some kind of text file merger to merge them first. I don't know about any now, but I'm sure you could find one easily if you google it.

The reason I have them extracted as file per engine is because usually people want to scrape one engine at a time. If you scrape an engine at a time it will be much easier for you to identify them into GSA SER or GSA Platform Identifier. Importing urls for identification by a single engine at a time is much faster to process and uses much less CPU/Bandwidth.

I'm aware that scraping an engine at a time can be very time consuming, but you can find out which ones are the most used or the ones you have the most success with and focus only on those few.
  • Gscraper can take all of the footprints at the same time (4k+). If you need to use a text file merger I use Text Wedge, which is pretty good. 

@spiritfly just want to say again, thank you for this. It's been very helpful.
  • @spiritfly thank you so much..,GBU

this my little stupid history..,
    im very newbie on SEO..,with very limit money..,
    first..i buy GSA seo indexer, i ask mr. @Sven.., whit stupid question about GSA seo indexer.., and i gt great answer..., so i buy GSA SER..i dont know if GSA ser need to solve capthca..so i buy GSA CB..,

then im stuck several 600 verified SER.., i think i need more emails.., then i sell my tv to buy wizmaill creator,,,
    but i try to create email..,is not working.,
    thn again.., i think with GSA PI will be help me gt more verifd list ser..
    and i watch @S4nt0s video.. so i sell my motorcycle
    to buy GSA PI and Gscraper.., scraping..scrapng..scraping thn drag to GSA pi.. and i gt nothing..,
    thn i saw again..that video, "NEED GSA SER FOOTPRINT to Gscraper..,so your SER footrprint extrator its very helpful... bcause gve me some hope  to try it..,  thank you so much..,
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Can save yourself the time , just go to :
    Tools \ Footprint studio

You will find all footprint there

Better start looking for something else to sell because Gscraper is dead
  • edited October 2015
    @royalmice

Gscraper isnt dead... It just scrapes at a fraction of what it used to scrape at. Like max 8k url/min if you have decent scraped proxies. Port scanned proxies were blocked by hawke as a way to force people into buying his proxy sub.
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp If that's true what you said, then I think it's really time someone to come with new software like Gscraper and better if possible. After all we need support and stable updates. Don't think GSA would ever create something like this. But it would be really nice!
  • I am also using this... this is great...
  • edited September 2016
    thanks, will test it out