Skip to content

Forum Thread+Posting Function

MrXMrX Germany
edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
Hi, I would love a sweet forum thread creation and/or posting option. Like xrumer does.
Maybe it is possible to create special "forum"-campaigns where we can anwser to our own threads.

e.g.
forum campaign A -> create account and post new thread (with a question like where to get this and that)
forum campaign A.A -> create account and answer thread from A with an answer
forum campaign A.A.A -> create account and answer thread from A with another answer

And then, you could use the "normal" campaigns to do the regular backlinking for the created threads.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Interesting idea. Would be quite useful. 
  • If GSA can do forum posting... that would really put it over the top.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    GSA already creates forum accounts and posts to the profile, I don't think posting threads would be a big step.  I would love to be able to craft campaigns that would post, then have the ability to export that list and reply.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Ohhhh, another idea.  You could scrape a list of forum posts related to a keyword and the reply with content that is related to that thread.
  • Posting threads compared to profiles would be a huge step. I'm not about to breakdown why though.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats not really hard to do...one forum engine does that already...Im sure the steps to do the thing for other forums is almost the same as the buttons and fields are the same everywhere (post new, send...). Though I feel that it's time others start coding/scripting here...it's easy once you learn how to script. 
  • I don't suppose there is a tutorial video around that might help the "less technical" folks to do scripting ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Ozz made a nice thread here with a tutorial explaining all in detail (someone feels like putting the link in here?.

Also there is a scripting guide coming with every setup.

• i search and search for some reason can't find the scripting guide by Ozz (:

if someone has the link in handy would appreciate it very much.
  • well, its all sticky here