Skip to content

In Show Verified URLs - Checking Index, Verified, Updating PageRank Doesn't Work for "Selected URLs"

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I am having an issue where trying to check selected urls for indexing, verified, and updating page rank does not work with "selected urls".  It does work for "all urls".  Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm can't seem to get the same behavior as you. It works for me.
  • Weird.  I have it installed on a previous machine and it does the same thing.  Any time I try to use "selected urls" it seems like it starts to work then crashes.  After that I can't even do "all urls" it seems to break the whole section and I have to restart SER.
    With crash you get a bugreport window or how does that look like?
  • edited January 2013
    It just won't do anything in the "Verified" window.  Index, Verify, PR Update, etc all don't work even with "Verify All" until I restart (they do work before I try to run "Selected Urls").  Unfortunately there is no crash window.

Try this - go to the Verified window, run a Verifiy on "All Urls".  Then select some of the URLs that don't validate and try to run a Verify on "Selected Urls".  That doesn't work and from then on none of them work until I restart.  They just produce a continual "working" icon.  Does the same thing with Index and PR Update, for me anyway.
    edited January 2013
    Sorry, tried that and works without any problems for me. Anyone else can verify it?
  • edited January 2013
    Weird. Did you select the urls while they were still highlighted from running "all urls"?  I have this problem on 2 machines so I know it isn't a bad installation issue.  Both machines have the same projects loaded though (one is the older backup).
    I select URLs and do verify, index and PR update without any issue.
  • Just to clarify, you are running verify on "all urls" first.  Then while the sites are still highlighted you select sites that weren't verified and run verify "selected urls"?
    Ahh now I know what you mean...it does not check these urls because it did check them before and refuses to do the same check again...I can try to change that.
  • It's not a huge deal but it would help with checking indexing and verified urls because usually it doesn't get them all right on the first pass.  Thank you for the help man your products and support are beyond compare.
  • Oh, and you should make a full blown proxy software (and charge for it) with all the suggestions for proxies in here.  I know I would buy it.  :)

• If you need a 'full blown proxy software' and have some technical knowledge you should search for 'Nix Proxy Suite CLI' and run it on a Linux VPS.