Skip to content

Email Blacklist Check

13»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

the blacklist check if not really a sign for an email to work or not. It's just a test to check if sites know that this email was used on mass-registration or not. Thats usually only checked by forum software and if you do not use SER to post there, you can ignore it.

That other error you get is something you should worry about. At least if it is comming up all the time. Maybe it's just temporary (check dates/times).

• mich158mich158 Zamunda
    edited April 2015
    "That other error you get is something you should worry about."

Worried I am, believe me from like a month, but what worried me even more is that not even you are capable on giving me any solution................................
  • Hey @mich158

I do get this as well too: [POP3 Login failed - SockError: No Buffer space available]

It happens sometimes, I don't really know what is causing it, but don't get so stressed about it.

@Sven Could you please help us out with this. Do you have any ideas why is this appearing? Is that normal, should we ignore it, or is there a way to fix it....

Thanks!

Well keep in mind that every setup is different, every PC is different and of course I can not solve everyones problems without being logged in to the PC and checking it. I didn't had this before so I don't know what it is. And not too many people seem to have this as well. At least I didn't see anyone emailing me about it or speaking on the forum about it.

All I can give is some basic advices which I already gave. Unless one of you gives me access to the system when it happenes, I don't know what else to do really.

• Sven Absolutely Ill give you access... anything really. I want to fix this. Its a hard work and money every month as you can imagine anyone would like to has his tools properly working.

Where do you want me to send you the details for login and what exactly do you need?

Thank you
    send it to my email that you see on our hoemapge. But please understand that I will find time chking it on Monday earliest.
  • Ok, thanks
  • I'm getting this error as well for the last couple of days. I tried posting without proxies and the error does not appear, so it's something related to proxies. However, when I tried manually opening many of the sites for which this error appeared, they opened fine in the browser with the same set of proxies. So it's really strange.

It also appears on email checking, but it's not email provider related, because it appears on all my emails form all different email providers.

It's really strange. It's not server related because I have another virtual machine on the same server with gsa on it and it runs fine when I turn it on. No such errors there, and they use the same list.

I have server 2008 R2 and I've installed some hotfixes that I found related to this error, restarted and it ran fine for a while, but now the error appeared again.

Can you guys please post here the outcome? Also @sven I'm willing to provide you access to my server as well if you are willing to take a look.
  • @mich158 Are you getting submissions and more importantly verifications?
  • Giving access to Sven to my server as we speak, will post the outcome.  :)>-
  • Just looged to my VPS and noticed that the warning messages have dissipated, looks like Sven fixed it, will wait him to tell us the story here.
    I replied by email. Your memory usage was on the limit and I cleared out unused accounts and lowered the memory usage here and there...resulting in almost 300MB vs. 2.5GB ...I think that made the trick.
  • Hi Sven, thank you very much! I cant see the email you replied. Anyway can you pls let me know what exactly to do so I can avoid that in the future? Where and how do I clear the memory usage?