Skip to content

Email Blacklist Check

Hello! I have a bug in my GSA SER. It tells me that all of my emails are blacklisted.. I've even imported new ones which I had never used and it still keeps saying that all the emails are blacklisted.

Does anyone know how can I fix this? I am running the version 9.65

Thanks!

Comments

• hm, it looks kinda strange.
    I check my and some are fine, most are blackilsted than i checked those red online and they were fine.
  • yes, same problem. I run 9.51, most of my emails are blacklisted.
  • Same problem here - 9.65
  • @Sven Could you please check up on that... :\ I keep uploading new purchased emails and it tells me that they are blacklisted.
  • Just run the projects without blacklist checking.
  • Yes, that is what I am currently doing. However, it's not possible for me to know which emails are really blacklisted so that I can remove them and increase my verified backlinks rate. Else it would just keep posting to websites with blacklisted emails and it won't get verified.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    OK I see what this is all about now. The sites I check against have changed there api access and I will fix it asap.
    Hmm or not...seems it's not changed? I can add any not even created email and the blacklist check is returning as expected...it also reports everything else as expected. Any sample email where this is not like this would help.
  • Sure, here is 5 emails that I've purchased from BanditIM. They are new and never used. This is what GSA tells me about them: http://prntscr.com/68jv4s

The first check was all good, there was no blacklisted emails, then when I checked them back again, the results changed... Why? I then added other email addresses (New ones as well) and it said the same thing.

Here is the first emails that I tried it with:
    maggieblackerbyqw3359@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:maggieblackerbyqw3359@yahoo.com:Hphxh396:1
    liviasugliatq3377@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:liviasugliatq3377@yahoo.com:Yurbu487:1
    hermilaperlichfg2644@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:hermilaperlichfg2644@yahoo.com:Nrzqo835:1
    jeanettebirdinecu1774@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:jeanettebirdinecu1774@yahoo.com:Pynyf505:1
    kalliefurbeckkk6849@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:kalliefurbeckkk6849@yahoo.com:Rjzhl617:1
    darlinefranzefo6139@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:darlinefranzefo6139@yahoo.com:Gqdes571:1
    all are good for me :( Do you use proxies? 
  • Yes. BuyProxies.org
  • I dont, for email checking and just tryed non used emails and all are blackilsted.
    well I added some extra checks now and hopefully it will work for you on next update.
  • i bought emails from banditim and received the error " No Buffer space available"

Why?
  • the are some problems with email verification?
  • @Sven Awesome, thank you very much! I hope it will get all fixed..
  • All my emails are green now, on v 9.66 so I belive is solved?
  • yup, it looks like it is.
  • Same for me, it isn't showing as blacklisted anymore :D ! Thanks @Sven
  • i have the same problem now on emails, "No Buffer space available [first appeared at 2015-02-24 18:56]
    ".

Sven can you solve this?
  • The error is this "POP3 Login failed - SockError: No Buffer space available"
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    If they have devcot mail server or hMailServer  maybe is from there, not gsa ser. I belive server is overload (mail server).
    Sven will tell us.
  • others have the same problem? The emails are new:)
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    I don't have problems right now with emails(no errors). I use yahoo.
  • i use also yahoo.

My setings are:

time between two logins: 2000 sec.
     >> checked per account()else per pop3 server
     >> checked delete message when verification link was found
     >> checked delete message if older than 5 days.
  • like this are the errors:

2015-02-25 05:06: twilanailyn3102@yahoo.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: No Buffer space available
    2015-02-25 05:06: letharaysonwh9337@yahoo.com: POP3 Login failed - SockError: No Buffer space available

When i verify them they are ok.

• I don't know. I have yahoo mails , 3 month old and still working, no problems.
  • sven can you help me to solve this problem?
  • Do you have enough RAM to your server?