Skip to content

Is that normal regarding indexing?

edited January 2015 in Need Help
Hello,

I build 126 quality links (PR >4 domains) in the following engines: Article, Social Network, Wiki.

All links were sent to Instant Link Indexer.

Then i built about 5000 Tier 2 links to these links. Also all 5000 links were sent to Instant Link Indexer.

From 126 links, after one week, 44 are indexed. (I checked manually each link on google to see)

This means 44/126. In the above circumstances. This means about 40%. I think it`s quite low, since the 126 links were in contextuals engines and with PR4 domain.

Your oppinion about this?

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited January 2015
    Have you checked how many of the tier 1 links are still active? After one week many of them will be deleted or offline, so they can't be indexed as well.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    No, that doesn't sound normal.

Considering you also built 5000 links to those tier 1 links too.
  • edited January 2015
    @donchino

Well, you are right, but let`s say 26 of these links got deleted. So they remain 100. 44/100 is also low for me, means under 50% after one week.

And the biggest problem for me is that currently i`m not ranking any site with churn and burn. And i did the same things like i did two months ago (when i ranked sites). So i think the only problem could be the indexer.
  • You should also trim those 100 domains to root, check how many of them are actually indexed in Google, and remove any that aren't.

Could also be because your content isn't unique enough...