Skip to content

how to make money by using gsa ranker ?

is there any other way than ranking websites to make money by using gsa ranker ? can i post ads in blogs
has any body got another method ?
thanks waiting your suggestion

Comments

• Ranking is the best way, thats the whole point of SER, you may be interested perhaps in fast rankings,AKA blackhat methods, it will require a little bit of set up work to do it correctly, but you must not be emotionally attached to your domains..  You will use disposable domains and change them from time to time and combine this with parasites, Lets recap:

1: need some domains and some parasites

2: set up .htaccess files and 301 redirects and add robot .txt files to domains and disallow all
    3: Use Ser to blast tons of backlinks (300k+) to your domains, not parasites, blast domains only...

Give it a couple weeks to rank and when you lose your parasites, replace them.

Rinse and repeat...  Dont worry your actual money site wont be affected.. enjoy!

• Let me add one more thing here, the domains you buy should be aged... not new...
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Find a good niche for step one. Without that you're never going to make anything.
  • @justdoit Sorry I don't understand your strategy.
    You blast the aged domains, redirect them to money site.... so where are the parasites you're talking?
  • @peterperseo   you have 3 domains, 2 aged with 301 redirects, 1 which is your parasite, doesnt need to be aged, new domain, 

Lets look at the set up in a new view:

Domain A is your new domain, (parasite)

domain B aged  301 redirect to A

Domain C aged 301 redirect to B

Blast domains B and C, 

Important note, you must add to the aged domain a robot txt file and disallow all, before u go blasting wait for google to de index those domains.. you dont need to be indexed or google crawling these...

If you dont want to use a new domain as your parasite, then you can use a web 2.0 property instead..

Hope this helps, 
  • Thanks for the reply!
    It's the first time I read about redirecting from no-indexed domains. Interesting
  • One thing to keep in mind just blast domain C, i got carried away when i said blast both, but just blast C, which redirects to B, and then flows over to parasite-money site...
  • and.. what happens here when both domains B and C are de indexed, they stay protected you will never lose those, the only thing you have to replace from time to time is your parasite as it will get taken down..

Just remember even though this is a blackhat method, dont just blast like crazy at domain C,you want yoour parasite to last as long as it can for your keywords...  

I usually start blasting about 5k-10k links per day, dont matter if its contexuals or not, just throw links any links...
  • And finally, pick tough keywords only 2-3 and work them... so if you're in the weight loss niche
    id use weight loss and weight loss diet, lose weight, these kind, the idea is to alot of traffic and fast..
  • @justdo it
    Thanks for al these tips.
    One more question, if you have time to reply :)

What's the purpose of redirect to another redirect, and not redirect only one time directly to the parasite/money site?
  • @peterperseo   To create a buffer in between...which allows you time to rank...  
  • @justdoit Thanks for the simplified instructions. I still have some doubt about robots.txt and redirection.

1. To add robots.txt and setup .htaccess for redirection, do i have to install wordpress first on my server?

2. Is the following code is sufficient to prevent all robots ?

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /
  • I think the redirect 301 is better to set from the domain cpanel
  • @peterperseo that's where i am confused.
  • hi
    thanks for all the info that u provided , any how , i donot mean making money by using backlinks and rank my website , i meant what if i make comments that contains affiliate link to any product , so the blog owner them self might click on that link and i make money , is there any semaler  method has anybody tried ?
    thanks
  • btcpedia  Just install the domains, no need to build any site on them.. your ? # 2  yeah thats fine..
  • I am confuse about the robots.txt part, any example?
  • btcpedia has posted a good example up in this thread.

About robots files, take a look here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robots_exclusion_standard
  • @justdoit got it! thanks.
  • Hi @justdoit

If I have a 301 redirect inside .htaccess and also a robots.txt file, I think that the redirect is processed before the robots.txt. Therefore the spiders would be redirected from domain C to domain B and then from there to the parasite.

What have I got wrong ??

Thanks
  • Explained here - http://www.sudorank.com/sudos-churn-burn-lead-generation/

On BHW he said it doesn't work any more but I just think his hosting accounts have been flagged. I've had this problem, switched hosts for my spam stuff and it's all fine. Be a moving target, in other words.
  • Wow!
    That's the right information I was looking and that I asked here, that Sudorank said:
    “Google cannot ban a domain if it’s not indexed. If it’s not indexed it’s essentially invisible to Google”.

This kind of stuff are pure poemes :D
    Thanks @JudderMan !
  • @peterperseo - I've read that exact thread and post and while it may reduce your risk using 301's like that I highly doubt google can't give a domain a penalty just because it's not indexed.

“Google cannot ban a domain if it’s not indexed. If it’s not indexed it’s essentially invisible to Google”

^^^ LOL big time at that. Do you know how many contextual links such as profile links that aren't INDEXED by google yet google DOES KNOW about them if you are using indexing/crawl services or if you build links to your links.
  • Excellent job explaining this strategy!
  • Any strategies for something that isn't going to burn?

I would love to know how to use GSA so I can rank low comp niche sites without getting smacked/deindexed a couple months later.
  • @justdoit - Is there any way to force google to deindex a site or is it just a case of waiting patiently?

I've added robots.txt and deleted all content from the server but when I do a site:mydomain.com it's showing 350 pages (did the changes about a week ago).
  • @filescape   yeah you just have to wait it out, sometimes it can take 2 weeks or a bit longer to de index..
  • @justdoit Interesting strategy, thanks to share ;) at least it deserves to be tested. 

Just a question : are you first creating a campaign with C and then, when you have enough backlinks, redirecting C to B ? Or do you first connect with a 301 C -> B -> A (let's call it a 301 pyramid) and then launching your campaign of backlinks ?

thanks
  • @Bak   your money site is A, the clean site,   301 on C whch then redirects to B and B 301 to A...

Now i am testing some different methids with this as you probably read my other thread, google is changing things this new year and they are ignoring 301 srtups, but there is always a fix around it..