Skip to content

Is my settings and SER Statistics OK?

edited January 2015 in Other / Mixed
Hi Guys

I would like to know what do you guys think of my set up. This is not an overkill or performance setup. 
Mine is a budget home-based setup.

Internet/Computer
Im not using any VPS at the moment, just my reliable 50mbps Upload Speed and 55mpbs download Speed internet connection and my trusty Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop that I got 2nd hand for like $320. (I was told it cost almost $3k when it first came out 4 to 5 years ago) 

Proxies
5 Dedicated
10 Semi-Dedicated

Captcha
Primary: Captcha Breaker
Secondary: Captchatronix

Index Services
Instantlinkindexer (500 per day)

Number of Threads Run
30 for now. I used to run 300 however, since I got Captcha tronix with 5 running threads, they recommend me running 25 threads. 

SER Stats
My LPM Average at 10.64 and VPM at 5.99, DF at 5.61 and DPM at 200.05

Comments

• Hi elaine,

check your task manager while running SER and take a look how does your CPU perform. If it goes 100% it means it's a bottleneck and you need something more powerful to get more LPM.
  • My task manager is less around 10% to 30%, cyclic....

The only time my 6gb ram is maxed up when i run platform identifier at the same time.

Anyway, I have moved to VPS to see any difference..and Im glad I did. i could get around 40lpm on a good list on my 2gb ram VPS from solidseo.
  • How many projects do you run? I'd invest in more dedicated proxies and bin the semis. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    With a VPM of around 5.99 that equates to around 8,000 verified links per day, that instantlinkindexer plan firstly needs to be upgraded.

Those are not bad numbers considering you're using 30 threads, I would ditch your proxy setup right now, as 10 of these proxies and 5 of those isn't going to cut it, just get yourself 30 or 50 private proxies and ramp up your threads to 500, you'll be making over 50,000 verifieds a day easy, if your numbers are accurate.