Skip to content

Rank anyone with GSA Redirect

2»

Comments

• Its the DA not the PR bitly passes 95% of the link juice but you have to know how to use the 301's with other links for long term rankings
  • any new feedback on this strategy for those who are trying it? he claimed quick results and i was wondering if others were able to duplicate...especially those in local seo?

thx. 
  • It's a New site he has so it will fluctutae but it's moving here is someone who is using it since yesterday 3/1/2015

• linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited March 2015
    man my money page is Jumping all over after this link wheel, about 20k+ wiki links to them and now a few blasts of the URL redirect to the link wheel. Now I am Blasting those redirect links with another layer of 301 urls redirects, This is a Great sign for sure!

*personal details removed*
  • It's ony the first day and he's moving the site plus he didn't even index it yet so it's a good sign, once he drip feeds it it's over it's shooting to page 1
  • I have an amazing Pag 1 template looks simple but powerful shoot right up to page 1

3 indexing special sauce techniques
  • edited June 2015
    Have been working with Kevin for a few weeks now. Kevin has very creative ideas on ranking. Not your same old stuff. If you are stuck in the serps and looking for fresh ideas to get you moving then Kevin is your guy.

I could go on about  my own personal rankings and how many spots I moved using his ideas. But that in itself is the same old stuff you see people claiming.

So if you looking for unique ideas then hit Kevin *promotional link removed* up.
  • New Templates

Updated 301 redirect

Total chaos Template

High Authority Template

Contact on Skype: linkwheelrockstars
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited June 2015
    Get the templates here

*promotional link removed*
  • I had tried this method a couple months back on 2 throwaway sites I had sitting around gathering dust.  Both of the sites were ranking in google before i started and within days of buildings links, they lost all their rankings and i havn't been able to recover them since. I even bought OP's template and followed it exactly yet saw no positive results, just both my sites disappearing from the search engines.  Was a real disappointment too since i was really wanting to believe in OP's method and how it could "rank anyone". 
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited April 2015
    Hmmm....funny disappeared totally, Firs time I heard that from anyone. In that case you didn't follow it exactly to the letter. 

Perhaps you didn't make an open link wheel like I said and left footprints and Google found your tracks. Everyone that makes that campaigns makes sure to remember to make that an open link wheel. Other than that with the links I use you can't get penalized and the site can't disappear.

301's get points from search engines, cause their permanent redirects and pass 95-99% link juice there not going to take your site down. The other sites are PR 6-10 social bookmarks and social networks and wiki links (Authority sites) So try again please)

Since you wrote this review why didnt you post the sites then, in fact send them to me I want to see the sites and analyze them myself 
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited April 2015
    SEO is common sense so if your ranking a site with a strategy you are learning and having problems with it smart thing to do is contact the one that designed it (ME) and I would of help you even completed the parts you didn't know how too, instead of you trashing the sites and blaming my strategy for your faults.

Anyway Good luck and be a real SEO (SER Exert) and take the blame for your own failures as well for your own success. In this case you made a big mistake so take the blame and don't throw your shit on other people like a monkey.

GSA SER user, especially people in this forum are an elite group where like Black Ops of SEO that use a top secret black hat weapon not many people know or can use with precision to dominate Google's front line with strategic links.  As much as SER runs on auto-pilot building, relevant links by keyword, searching by PR and other feature that work naturally like it all most has it's own brain if you really think about it. That one thing that  makes SER  so powerful and special.

You as an individual, person, SEO should be the main force of intellect to drive it forward, know SER as well as you know your self, be able to  adapt, know SEO in general and especially apply all methodologies even if you have to study them for weeks before you even execute them with SER. THINK BEFORE YOU DO IT, THEN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! ...................SHUT UP, BLAME YOUR SELF, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PART OF THE ELITE SO ACT LIKE IT OR JUMP SHIP...!!!!!
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited April 2015
    See my templates work

AMAZING! They got me Page 1 in 12 days and even sent me the ranking report for proof. I'll be sending all my sites to them.

~ Joshua Bohn

• linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited April 2015

Another Testimonial

Awesome Work ! I recommended these guys And their 5000 link service

~ Maxine Brown

ENOUGH SAID!!!!

Anyone else  have things to say, skype me and talk your BS: linkwheelrockstars

I'd love to hear it

• I wasn't going to argue with you here but now that you posted some bs trying to prove what an e-warrior you are i feel the need to respond.  First off, If you had sooooo many people getting results with your method then why aren't they posting here?  All we ever see are your copy/pastes, which amounts to nothing more than hearsay.  I had replicated your method exactly as you described and wasted days setting up the wordpress web 2.0's and making sure all the redirects was done properly etc.  After that, i contacted you and asked about what the anchor text diversity should be.  Then, I let the campaign run for over 2 months and built hundreds of thousands of links to them and the only results that i got were that both of my sites disappeared, which was a direct result of following your bunk method.  It's you who needs to take the responsibility for selling a method that doesn't live up to what you claim and stop trying to pass blame onto your customers.  By the time my sites tanked I was fed up and already moving on to more promising methods, i wasn't going to waste anymore time chit-chatting with you to discuss how shitty yours was.  You should also make note that I am not some SEO noob who just got GSA like you think.  I have over 5 yrs SEO exp, i rank dozens of sites the long way and make over 4 figures per day from doing so.  Your fast rank method is BS and you seem to be in complete denial of it.  If your method was sooo amazing and was ranking all these people then they would all be talking about it here but we still have yet to hear positive results from a single person.
  • Haha stop fighting people.

#1 maybe truthealer07 give your URLs to linkedseo so that he can see what happened (not to find who to blame but to find the real cause of your site disappearing)

#2 now I want to get the template and check for myself :) that fight is the best ad ever :)
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited April 2015
    1 maybe truthealer07 give your URLs to linkedseo so that he can see what happened (not to find who to blame but to find the real cause of your site disappearing)

"I said the same thing, he should of contacted me. I was trying to be helpful"
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited June 2015
    Join our mailing list and receive a free gift our SER custom footprint collection, 
    Sign up right under testimonials on the bottom of the page and get the lastest updates on our coming SEO, Video marketing servies, blog posts, youtube videos, and more

*promotional link removed*
  • How much links have you generated using FCS ? 
  • can you be more specific?

In what way, all time by projects in FCS, in a specific project???
  • edited May 2015
    @linkedseo,

I honestly never used FCS so far, although i am into SEO for a very long time, from what i know FCS creates parasites such is wordpress and similar services and allows you to post articles on all created parasites at once right ? Creating PBN of parasites right ? What have you done exactly in FCS for your campaign ? Have you linked your client's web site to all created parasites in one article at once or you actually put 301's of your client's web site on FCS ? 
    And how hard were your keywords ? How much monthly searches it has ? Also, one last question :), is your client's domain fresh or aged ? 

Thanks.
  • I use a lot of the social bookmarks a lot as well as the web 2's

My last keyword was Garcinia Cambogia

I spin Copyscape pass articles use their keywords and naked URL, embed a video and an authority then hit it with 10,000 Tier 2 link juice. I do a lot of Video SEO but rank a good amount of business sites. my 3rd tier I might redirect Tier 2 but most of the time I drip feed it for 30 days, as well as 50 links a day.
  • Some are new some are aged...some people have new sites they want ranked, some people have lost ranking cause of updates they want to be back on top, some people try ranking their own sites for a year till they realize they need it done for them.

So it varies .
  • empteeemptee http://prjacker.com
    Shouldn't you open a BST thread if you're trying to sell your wares?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @emptee yes, thats right ... I moved @linkedseo's last comment to a new thread.