Skip to content

Contextual low lpm - Verified lists

2»

Comments

• Alright thanks, good to know it's not me screwing up my settings.
  • Will also chime in here to advise. I've only used contextual engines for the last 6 months.  My servers do 100lpm no problem, and would crank out 50 - 80k links per day, with 50 - 60% verified.  For the last 4 - 6 weeks my verified has been atrocious.  I'll do 20k links and have 500 verified.  Am hoping this gets fixed ASAP as I can't justify the expense with this level of output.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @warnbromb
    You got it buddy - Will also set my engagement 'on pause' at the end of the year and wait for better times.
    The money are running out in the sand, it's 'like pissing against the wind!'
  • I've been reading lots of threads today and it seems many people are having the exact same problem we are and it has been brought to the attention of sven so hopefully a fix won't be too far away.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2014
    Sven can't fix anything unless he knows what the exact problem is, this means we need to narrow things down for him, Sven is and was well aware of people already suffering from low verified links but he can't fix any problems because as far as he is concerned, everything is working the way it should be until someone finds something wrong with SER, it'll remain like this.

It could be a number of causes, engines, emails, account data, there are many factors involved here.

For now, try and go back to an older version, this should help a lot of you.

Be sure to completely uninstall and delete any left over files in your program files and also your roaming folder before reinstalling the older version.

ALSO! don't forget to copy your entire sitelist folders, the way I did this was simple, goto where your sitelists are stored and then drag them to your desktop, uninstall/reinstall then drag and drop all folders back into the same directory (identified/verified/submitted/failed) I did it this way to avoid any exporting to sl file because the version of SER i installed, doesn't have import from .sl file.
  • Any previous version you find works well?
    Thanks
    @Tim89

Sound like a plan to revert to older version - Let's share a download link...
    Do you have such a version, and if so could you make a link for us?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    PM
    Awesome - Appreciated:)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    If you open up some of your verified lists and take a look at the URLs you will notice some very obvious problems. URLs showing as verified that actually point to forms or something else, URLs being verified as one type of engine when in reality they are a totally different engine. All those URLs with the @ character in them.

Those problems are obvious, i spotted them in 5 mins just by opening a few sitelist files.

A fix would be nice.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Not to mention verified 'blog' links where no blog even exists. All it takes is opening up any verified file and looking at links.   
    @ron

Yes, I totally agree!

"Saying - I have nothing so debug with - Is the same as saying I don't care!"

We are wasting money here buddy, on additional captcha solvers, servers and God knows what.

I'm selling out and looking for alternatives instead. This is it! Enough.

It has been like this for more than a month by now - Saying "stop whining" is totally ridiculous!
    It's cheaper to buy Wham-Bang-Mam-Blasts than sitting here for hours trying to make 10 links...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@gooner you have to understand that urls in verified site lists are not the final urls at all. Those are the once when submission starts. Like with any other url you will find in the lists. Thats not a problem for SER to work with.

@magically you are whining and I did not say "I don't care" It's 23:15 here and Im debugging the hell out of it. All I found is that the site list I received to debug is again not the best. The sites are overloaded and fail often with a message like "error establishing database connection". I guess because many try to submit here.

And to be honest I think thats the problem in general. What I did now is some sort of "re-download 3 times in a row and give up if nothing comes along". This will be in next update but it will still not fix the problem for the quality of the sites.

People whine about anything and in the end it always comes down to me debugging sites and engines realizing that there is nothing wrong. It's disappointing but till now I don't see much I can improve here.

You know what I need...URLs where you think SER should have posted but did not! Thats all I asked to debug your problem. Simple as that.

edited December 2014
    @Sven
    Naturally I respect your efforts and private time as well.

I was referring to the month being passed by now - and problems with emails (site login - see below) are still there.

How can we help you identify the problem with the following:
    - Verification sequence - So we know for sure verification is done prior to log in on sites
    - Captcha issues where no captchas are present, but gsa ser keeps trying anyway

*Edit

These problems has nothing to do with over-spammed sites or overcrowded sites
    They are there and causes 90% of the problems
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Nothing to worry here. This happens if SER tries to login anyway even if it was not able to verify by email (no ling in email)

Verification sequence - So we know for sure verification is done prior to log in on sites

No clue what you mean by that. In the log yous ee exactly when it verifies something and how.

Captcha issues where no captchas are present, but gsa ser keeps trying anyway

You got a sample URL? I don'T see this on my end.

---

In the end it's always the data you guys don't send me. I NEED THE URL TO DEBUG WITH! Nothing else.

Surely I can make a log and add the mentioned urls that causes such issues.

However, it would make more sense to monitor a live-running setup, so you can see what the heck is going on. Not just for 5 minutes - but maybe longer to actually be "hands-on" when issues happens.

99.999% of the links it tries to verify - get's removed - My guess, because of wrong submission and identification + a bug somewhere about usernames and passwords.

Now the cause of wrong submission can be many:
    - Wrong captcha input
    - Wrong input
    - Wrong identification
    - Wrong username/password
    - Missing verification
    - Banned email
    - Banned ip
    - Site down failure
    - Proxy error
    - etc. etc..

We do know for a fact, that something is not as it should be - question is where it is and how to solve it.

- Is GSA SER really doing identification correctly?

By isolating the engines (pr. category) and run a stress-test, we will discover if GSA Ser are able to handle identification pr. engine/Category.
    What i'm saying is disable all categories except one - and do a stress-tests based on live verified links.