Skip to content

How post an articles on my sites with Drupal and Joomla?

How post an articles on my sites with Drupal and Joomla? Should I install some plugin or do something in preferences?

I usually use wordpress but i build now some sites with drupal and joomla script for seo background but i don't know how post articles there using GSA.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just import the accounts like with wordpress sites. The login / posting should work then.
  • I don't need install any plugin like drupal blog or joomla blog?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    oh that was the question about. Sorry, I don't know.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Install a CMS platform onto your personal sites, anything that SER is capable of posting to, so I guess

- drupal
    - wordpress/buddypress
    - joomla

etc etc, just install one of those and you're ready to start posting to them with SER.

populate a notepad with each of your websites login url, username and password separated with colons like this;

website.com/login:admin:password
    website2.com/login:admin:password
    website3.com/login:admin:password
    website4.com/login:admin:password

save the document for later use, create a project, add your articles and your posting settings, select no engines, de-select all your sitelists and hit 'ok'.

Right click on the project you just created and select Modify Project > Import > Account Data, navigate to the file you created which lists all of your personal website logins/user/pass information...

Click go... SER seems to already have scripts that are inbuilt, to login/post to your personal blogs.
  • Ok, i try this :)
  • Thanks for the explanation, am new and appreciate all the great tips one can find here. Great community!