Skip to content

gsa search engine ranker

Hi Folks 

can any one help 

i am new to GSA search ranker and i was running it on a laptop with no problem apart from the laptop updating all the time i have recently changed to a a vpn and added private and public proxies and i keep getting this message

warehousestoragesupplies.co.uk
2014-12-16 16:36: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2014-12-15 23:36]

i have another project running and that don't get the above message but it don't seem to be getting any verified links 

can any one help with this 

Thanks 
Bryce 

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2014
    Take a look at that particular project settings, 'no targets to post to' general means that your lists have been depleted or your project can't scrape fast enough targets to post to or possibly your proxies are at fault which is causing problems while you are trying to scrape for targets.

Why are you using a VPN as well as private / public proxies? You should be ok with either just a good vpn or some shared proxies, although, your VPN IP may be getting banned too fast before swapping IPs which can cause very slow performance.

Scrap the VPN, disable public proxies, just use private or shared proxies and also try to scrape your potential targets rather than allowing SER to scrape for you.

Check out the BST section @BanditIM‌ has recently brought out a scraping platform which is good and all you need to do is import some keywords/footprints and let that scrape for you.
  • Thankyou for your reply I said it was a vpn I meant private server I have checked the proxies and the ip address all seem ok

I will have a look at bandit link you have sent me to crape for a new list

thanks

bryce

• BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @bryce - In case you can't find it :)

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/15247/scraperbandit-the-only-scraping-system-you-ll-ever-need/p1

100k free links to scrape when you sign up - nothing to lose!