Skip to content

How to check for banned and blacklisted E-Mail Adress

2»

Comments

• d3ad using yahoo as the catchall - is that the mail plus @19$ year?  Seems cheaper than all the time i am spending making new hotmail.  Have you seen a how-to regarding automating using the imacro
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @d3ad - let me check I'm following. You're using a general service like hotmail or yahoo or gmail. 
    1) Something where they can't blacklist the domain as it is too big. 
    2) Then you have 1 master of this.
    3) Then you have many other valid emails with a forward on this.
    4) How are you spinning the first bit, since I wasn't sure you could make a catchall with a gmail or Yahoo. 

• @globalgoogler no, i use one FREE yahoo account and create for example 5000 disposable mails with imacros. there is the main yahoo email which i use for login (mainemail@yahoo.com) the other created emails are automaticaly forwarded to the mainemail beouse its the same account. look at the example in the picture:
    now you can use john08374-%random-1-5000%@yahoo.com or use only one and change it after its blacklisted.

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Can you then forward the emails from the catch all Yahoo to another account?

Or is that some kind of paid option

I have never used Yahoo mail so know little or nothing about their system

• edited February 2013
    yes, you can forward them by filters on a FREE account. but as far as i know, the otions you can use are country/language specific. I've read that sometimes there is no pop access for external programs. but for me everyhing works. and this is not a real catchall, i just called it so, because its similar
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @d3ad - thanks very much! I'm using some catchalls, but this could be the future of this. Could you share a little more about the imacros. The bit I can't seem to easily solve is how to add thousands of disposable emails?
  • edited February 2013
    ll make a video
  • I tried alias on hotmail.. works.
  • edited February 2013
    i made a small video, this will better explain what i mean.

macro:

VERSION BUILD=7601105 RECORDER=FX
    SET !LOOP 2
    TAB T=1
    URL GOTO=http://de-mg41.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=2bc1kfhcdorbj#mail
    FRAME F=10
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=I ATTR=TXT:Hinzufügen
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:disp_email CONTENT={{!LOOP}}
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX ATTR=ID:apply_filters CONTENT=YES
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Speichern
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:btn-save-options
    wait seconds=1.5
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

Great job @d3ad! People should notice that you had POP3 because you signed on to Yahoo UK. Yahoo in the US doesn't offer that option.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks! This is super useful! 
  • @d3ad - what an amazing tip. Thank you, I have been messing around with email addresses for ages now but this solves that problem!

@ron - for pointing out that you need to sign up with the UK Yahoo for the POP thing to work. 

Great work. 

Tryggvi.