Skip to content

Hello community... looking for an ethical way to trade testimonials on LinkedIn.

If you own a website, run a service, or have good rankings in video, site, or other, I'd be interested in trading a testimonial with you. This is my first time trying to do such a thing, and my only concern is keeping it legit and ethical, meaning if you have never ranked anything, then I can't put my name to you, and vice versa, if I cant show you some results, then you shouldn't put your name to me. 

I was thinking of doing this on LinkedIn, as that speaks loudest to the SEO clientele I am aiming to sign. I think that 5-10 good trades will probably do the trick. Please message me if you have experience with this, or would like to make a trade. I can verify some of my results and credentials, and we can come up with the verbiage that would be most mutually beneficial for both of us. 

I love this forum above all others because I always walk away with the feeling that we are a community, and not competitors... of course some of us may cross wires at some point, but for the most part, it is absolutely true... we are a community and not really competitors. 

Once I see enough people engaged, I will go ahead and try to connect us all. Again, if you have experience in doing this, your ideas are welcome... I just know that the route I am going, I will need some good testimonials, but not fake ones, ethical ones...

Let me know what you think guys and girls.

Marck. 

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    It's not ethical if it's deceit unfortunately.