Skip to content

Deindexed Domain and DA Checker

Hello,

I need help with SER to build high quality links only on indexed domains and with higher DA. Currently there is no settings in SER for this. There is lot of manual work to perform these tasks and filter targets.

Like PR checks can SER perform domain indexed/deindexed status and DA checks and build high quality links. I may be expecting too much but I need help to improve high quality link building and reduce manual work..

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Deepak

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I would assume that if a domain has PR status, it would generally mean it is within the google index, however, PR updates are being slowly fazed out but using a PR filter of 0+ could potentially achieve what you need for the time being although you may be losing out on lots of targets that have no PR but have alot of authority.
  • Thanks Tim,

I do use PR filter, always >1.  But often I find deindexed domains linking back when I review my backlink profile regularly. I do this to avoid any penalties. Google PR is not updated in ages.....

DA and indexed status has got lot of importance for quality of link. I hope you will agree that many SEOs are using these as benchmark for link quality checks.

If these checks are added in SER then this could be a great feature as no other link building tool that I use (in my knowledge) has this integrated yet.

We are still doing this process manually to filter targets, SER could help us reduce this work load if its built-in feature. I hope GSA team will consider this as it would help many customers improve their link profile.

• Sorry guys, found a old post here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/62167/ that has this request for DA/PA checker already.

But any thoughts on indexed/deindexed domain checker. Will that be helpful to users?
  • I totally agree with you! Building backlinks on domains which are deindexed is of no use but only wastes our ressources. If there would be an option to only build backlinks on indexed domains it would be a lot more helpful.

I hope it's possible to add this feature in the upcoming updates. Thanks!
  • Scrapebox would be easier, then import that list into SER. Yes it's a bit of work but sometimes there isn't an easy way around 'a bit of work'.
  • The purpose for this thread was to save time of all users for such manual tasks... We all spend lot of time finding targets and filtering them... if this task is automated in SER then we can invest our time on more important work...