Skip to content

Please Add Options To Remove The German and Polish Engine

edited August 2012 in Feature Requests
HI GSA,

Thanks for a great software that you develop but i have a small request, can you please add a options to not to use the German and Polish engine. Cause everytime i update the tool and there is the new engine add on the gsa. i simply select all engine and deselect the Indexer, Pingback and referrer. But since i select all, those German and Polish engine appear.

It will be nice if the GSA have an options to disable the German and Polish engine.

Thanks
Darman

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    This could save you some clicks:
    -> right click a german/polish field (e.g. "Website Title (german)") -> disable engines that use this

The easiest way to add new engines is by adding them one by one according to the "version history" file imo (Help -> View Version History)
  • Thanks Ozz,

but this is all i do each time i got an update... i like this small feature will be add to save our time.

This could save you some clicks:
    -> right click a german/polish field (e.g. "Website Title (german)") -> disable engines that use this

Thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    Yes, I agree.
    Something like this would be fine:
    right click projects -> use all engines (with filled forms)

and/or

right click projects -> disable all engines with blank forms

• Maybe Sven can create an options to uncheck all engine that use German and Polish.

cause when you said that we right click on the project i show sven have create uncheck list. but not the German and Polish engine was there.

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    added "Uncheck Engines with empty fields" now
  • So if i click on it it will disable the engine use the German and Polish engine?

Thanks i will test it
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes if you have nothing filled in the boxes.