Skip to content

Past Submitted List

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I just noticed that not all the links submitted are not showing up. Especially with the new year, I'm, not seeing anything from 2012. Any ideas?

Thanks! 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I don't know what you mean.
  • i'm not sure either but if you mean that formerly submittes links are deleted after some time than its normal.

submitted links will be deleted if your submission was successful verified or not verified within a time range of 5 days.
  • Yes, I'm referring to submitted and verified links. They both seem to be deleted after some time. Is there a way to save all the links? I need it for client reporting purposes.
  • Sven, this may be a feature worth having, where users can save all the links being submitted/verified to on their hard-drive somewhere so it doesn't slow down GSA.

For anyone doing client facing work, this is a very important feature.
  • if you don't want to remove submissions check "Don't remove URLs" in your 'Project Options' -> 'Options'
  • Ozz,

Thanks, but I can find that anywhere. Is it inside the specific project or general options?
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    Project Options ;)
    after --> When to verify 
  • edited January 2013
    Do these still get included in the Submitted section of the Global lists when deleted?
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    yes, everything that was once submitted successfully will be included in the list regardless of what happen after the submission.
  • Great thanks.
  • I am bit confused about 'dont remove url' option...So SER removes 'submitted urls' after some time? Does it remove just submitted or it removes both submitted and verified urls?

So if i don't tick that option, my verified urls will get deleted after some time? If so what is timeframe? cos I just let campaign run and don't export urls atleast couple of weeks..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats for the submitted URLs only. Of course it will never touch the verified once.