Skip to content

Please advice on my questions below....

Hi

1. GSA has now submitted a little more than 100 submission as per my setting (to pause after 100 submissions) and I have only 11 of them verified as indicated. That's about 10% of submission/verification rate. Is that normal? It has now been about since been about 17 hours since it had paused FYI.

2.  How can I set the article submissions with barelinks only. I tried using %random_url%. It worked but the links do not appear to be hyperlinked when I previewed them. Is that normal?

3. What do the "verified" links refer to? Does that refer to only the articles submitted, or all the submissions of the services that I have selected. The main reason I'm asking is, I have a spun article that is unique to 100 spins. How do I know if my article has been submitted or verified 100 times? 

Please advice.

Thank you,
Steven

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited November 2014
    Hello Steven,

For question 3, verified links mean GSA has successfully posted to and has confirmed your post on a specific domain, a 'submitted' link is exactly what it says it is, it is only submitted, GSA then needs to go back to that submission to check if a backlink is located, in which case, if a link is found, GSA deletes it from the submission total and adds this link to the verified pool.

It would be quite tricky to exactly post your article 100 times, because... a campaign might submit your article to over 400 sites, however out of those 400 targets, only 100 may appear verified (confirmed) and the remaining 300 submitted links may not get verified, but then again, the remaining 300 submissions, may indeed, sometime in the future become live links, so you will never really know/identify the exact link numbers, If I were you, I would simply stop the campaign once you have achieved 100 verified links, regardless of the amount submitted.

Regarding your submission/verified ratio, this all depends on your lists or scrapes, some lists achieve an 80% verified/submitted ratio, but with a normal scrape, 10% sounds about right to me, SER isn't really a program that you can accurately measure backlinks, so best use it for what it's good for, try not to be so specific about link numbers, just have a rough limit, Also, I'd suggest, if you would like a 100 verified links as soon as possible, you will want to switch the setting to pause on verifieds, instead on submitted, because, as you have already seen, it only creates 10% verified links per 100 submitted, this means it'll take you 10 entire days for 100 verifieds, when factoring in link loss, you'll be lucky to come out with 50% of that number.

%random_url% is what I have just now tested and previewed and mine also only displays the url, perhaps it's meant to be link that.
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    @tim89 is in a good mood today.
  • Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. 

I've read on one of the threads in the forum recommending 10 email address per project. Is that necessary?

And should I use more than one capcha service for better results? I'm currently using deathbycapcha, is that good enough?

Please advice.

Thank you,
    Steven