Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

2»

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Don't sit around and wait for your backlinks to become indexed naturally! Google is moving fast and so should you.. Get a plan now.

Express Indexer would like to introduce you to Mexela Proxies! The nice guys at Mexela have given me a promotional coupon which is exclusive to Express Indexer and can be found on existing customers dashboard page. Enjoy the great discount!
  • Hi @Tim89,
    I'm thinking to try your service, is there a coupon for Ser users?
    @Peterperseo no coupon codes at the moment my friend, sorry. 
    edited November 2014
    *****Cyber Weekend Offer*****

As you all know, I'm one of you, an SEO at heart, so what I will be offering should be very useful for most, vital for starters and limited to the next 20 customers, New customers only, current customers hold tight as I will be releasing more goodies for you in the near future.

What you have to do... Register here for a free account and purchase an indexing plan, minimum package requirement for this offer is $37.99 (Express Purple plan).

In return you will receive a fully complete SER campaign file with 10 free email accounts included which you simply import into SER so you are all set to rank and bank for Christmas, Campaigns will be built with Article Builder content which is a premium service and is on average 65% unique which is more than fine for SEO purposes.

Once you've purchased your plan, please email me at Admin[@]expressindexer.com with the following information:-

- keywords you wish to rank
    - niche (for article creation, please bare in mind that AB content is limited to niche and you will receive the closest relevant content to your niche.)

I will adjust the campaign settings for you so you're ready to import + enter your domain address and click GO.

This offer is only valid until Monday 1st December and will NOT re-open, valid to first new 20 customers and then offer will terminate. Please understand this. Campaign file will be delivered to you within 48 hours of your purchase/email. If you're a begginer, you'll not want to miss this out.
    Offer Closed
  • Ahh... just woke up... too late
    @peterperseo I'm sorry you missed it, this offer was posted elsewhere too and unfortunately I had a rush of emails and had to close it down :)

There will be other offers.
  • F$#*! - I can't believe I missed this.
    Sorry @loljkwtf there will be other offers soon :)