Skip to content

Cant get enough links,please help

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I read losts posts here and set up gsa for tier 1 and tier 2
i use directory,article,web2.0,social network,social bookmark for my tier 1,pr>2... 30 thread.
i use public proxy and private(squid) proxy, both cant work well. i am using bermanhosting
i changed the option several times and didnt get enough links though.
run gsa for a day and night only get 70 verified links(67 for tier 2 and 3 for tier 1), 350 submitted. it is not bad though ,some times, cnat get any links for a while

i give the logfile to seven, he  said it is my proxy problem.
because it always shows that
"21:04:56: [ ] Loaded 0/29 URLs from site lists"
cant do anything else. like down load failed.....

please help me to solve the problem to get enough links for my niche site.
by the way i located in cn and is it has something to do whith my vps?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    disable public proxies and maybe lower the PR filter as this skips a lot sites.
  • no matter private proxy and public proxy and even i ignore pr, i still cant get any link added to my submitted links.
    why do you use it whithout so much trouble...

• maybe it helps if you post some screenshots of your 'project options -> options' and 'options -> submissions' to figure something out how to improve your settings.

how many keywords are you using for searching with which search engines?

do you check if your emails are blacklisted on a regular basis? do you exchange your email addresses on a regular basis and check if they can connect to your email provider?

• and try to clear your url cache / history maybe
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Drop your PR stipulations and increase your threads.
  • edited January 2013
    i have clear url cahe and history. it doesnt work either.
    ignore the pr and increase threads cant get enough links.
    i set up 30-50 thread an find no difference. even i set up to 100 thread, my vps ususlly run no more than 50.
    my vps is 1gb, i read here many people use the same vps and runs well....

the logfile shows load 0 list and many task shows failed, download failed verified failed.
    i change the pr today, find it is affect success rate.
    --------------------------------------------------
    just now i set the tread to 200 and can get 158 running well(at first i can get 158 thread, most time runs between 10-30),and submitted rate is higher, strange
    do you think there is someting wrong with my vps not my setting? or do you highly recomened me to buy a 2 gb vps?

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

If your using global sites lists, disable that on all projects.

Also check your keywords are plentiful

And test your proxies

• ronron SERLists.com

Just to add to what Lee said, I am copying what I just wrote earlier today on another thread (and am sorry if you already read this):

There's a number of things that can drop efficiency. Whenever I see GSA slowing down (less link building), I always check:

1) Proxies - to make sure they are working. This has a sneaky way of being the biggest issue. I'm using private semi-dedicated proxies. Public proxies are slow and unreliable;

2) Email - to make sure they aren't blacklisted;

3) Keywords - see if I might need a new keyword list as the one I have in there might be stale and overused. I try to use 1000 keywords at a crack, and change them monthly on the heavily posted tier projects;

4) Bandwidth - to see if there are any issues there. I have cable, and although I am usually at 36 Mbps, it can ebb and flow since it is a home connection and not a dedicated connection;

5) Too many emails - I have found that if I go in every couple of weeks and delete everything 6 days old or older, GSA spends a lot less time going through emails, and spends more time hunting targets.

6) Drop PR and OBL filters - use this only for special projects like blog comments, but don't use these filters for normal linkbuilding;

7) 2 MB size limit - on websites (found in Options=>Filter).

Hope that helps.