Skip to content

★★★[BRAND NEW]★★★ SuperHAC Version 5 w/ Sockets Creation! (Super Hotmail Account Creator)

Comments

• edited October 2014

10/27/2014 v5.1002
    - [new] buttons to reload proxy file
    - [new] option to toggle saved numbers use
    - [new] option to toggle phone creation service
    - [new] option to toggle public phone service
    - [new] public phone service - receive-sms.com
    - [new] button to check total number of saved phone numbers
    - [new] button to check whether K7 has phone numbers or not
    - [improved] used proxies system
    - [fixed] custom output
    - [fixed] check proxies on run bug
    - PVA flow is try saved numbers ==> create new number ==> try public numbers
    - all phone numbers will now be in XXXXXXXXXX format (without "-")
    - ui fixes
    - various changes & fixes

10/26/2014 v5.1001
    - [fix] check proxies on run bug
    - improved PVA system

• Hello.. i think i just might ask here..

Is there any way or any tips or any tricks to make my own custom username? where can i get word list? is there any word list generator?

Thanks
  • the proxy editor not working,just keep running,can't create hotmail these days.
  • @ eyman - You can get wordlists directly on Google. Currently there is no word list generator or database of word lists, but I will include them soon.

@ ipseonet - You're all set, right?
  • Thanks for your explanation... another question.

How many installation allow per license? i try to install on my laptop (i already install on my desktop).. but it said invalid license... at first i thought.. you can install on many PC.. but you can only run once at a time.

Sorry if i miss important info regarding the license issue
  • @eyman - Please use the support desk in the future. Each licenses is valid for 1 machine. Additional licenses are 30% off the first license.
  • Latest Updates:

You can now use proxies directly from acamso

11/11/2014 v5.1009
    - [new] option to load proxies directly from acamso (no need for file)

11/10/2014 v5.1008
    - [new] reset license button in bottom right of ui
    - [improved] loading proxies from url will strip all html
  • edited November 2014

Notes

- If you have a proxy file or URL that automatically updates, you can now reload it every X minutes.
    - If you are using a proxy service where you reuse the same proxies, and the real proxies change on a set interval, you can now reset the used proxies every X minutes. For example, if the real proxies refresh every 10 minutes, the used proxy system will still be in effect for those 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes are up, the used proxies will be reset, and SuperHAC will continue creating accounts with the same proxies. This process will continue until the number of accounts specified in the config are successfully created. An example service this can be used for is reverseproxies.com

Changelog

11/14/2014 v5.1012
    - [fixed] reset used proxies

11/14/2014 v5.1011
    - small fixes

11/14/2014 v5.1010
    - [new] option to reload proxies via file/url on set interval
    - [new] option to reset used proxies on set interval
    - proxy options moved to new config section "Connection"

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I see allot of ongoing development and email updates, which is good

I was wondering what is the success rate of Hotmail accounts with GSA SER these days. I stopped using Hotmail long ago because these were having problems in GSA SER, that was several months ago. Has it improved and can u confirm Hotmail accounts are working fine with GSA ser.

Also are you using hotmail alias emails or only master Hotmail accounts in GSA ser.
  • edited November 2014
  • I have the Same Questions.. Does Hotmail Still works? Seeing Quick Deletation of Emails..
  • ARE HOTMAIL PROXIES Still WOrking???
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited November 2014
    @acamso  Could you maybe respond to my last question from 8 days ago - https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/101326/#Comment_101326
  • @royalmice@tutughosh @Molex

I have not had any time to work with GSA in the past couple months as all my time has been devoted to the software. There are a good amount of GSA-HAC users that you can get more accurate information from. I have not heard of any issues yet, but I can't give you a definite answer from my experience. I would use aliases as it gives more bang for your buck and if the master account works, they will work. I have a big update being released either later today or tommorrow. After that, I will be doing thorough testing. So I would either investigate using your own create emails or seek info from other users. Any info you can provide, post it here and I will use it when I do my own testing.
    From my experience Outlook \ Hotmail accounts dont work well with GSA, specially not if you are using proxies, and all the accounts end up asking for phone verification.

But have created a few Outlook accounts and will give them a test to see if anything ha changed.
  • edited November 2014
    HKSUjC.png

v5.2.0.0

Notes

- Everything is now socket-based which makes the software faster, more reliables, reduces a number of errors, etc.
    - The main log displays the activity of the entire software, while the activity log displays the activity of each creation thread.
    - The phone number blacklist will remove phone numbers that have hit the use limit within the past 24 hours. The limit is not set in stone - it will take more testing and the blacklist will reflect the definite time frame.
    - The new option to remove failed proxies should always be enabled unless you are using a service like reverseproxies.com or in specific situations.
    - The captcha system will now disable captcha services whose balance is less than the cose of 1 captcha for that service. There is also more in-depth error reporting.
    - Forwarding is down until further notice. Phone verification seems to unlock once in a while. There will be more information on this soon.
    - The 'use saved phone numbers' and 'create phone numbers' are down for now while they are worked into the new version.
    - More phone options are being explored and will be worked into the software over time. The receive-sms.com system is reliable and working well.
    - HMA integration is taking longer than expected and should be introduced within the next couple of versions.

Changelog

11/25/2014 v5.2.0.0
    - [new] socket based login
    - [new] socket based pop
    - [new] socket based inbox rules
    - [new] socket based email verification
    - [new] socket based alias creation
    - [new] socket based phone verification
    - [new] main log
    - [new] main log options
    - [new] phone number blacklist
    - [new] remove failed proxies option
    - [improved] captcha system - captcha services disabled if balance is less than cost of 1 captcha, more error reporting
    - [fixed] reset unused proxies
    - [fixed] faster boot time
    - [removed] login wait option
    - [down] use saved phone numbers
    - [down] create phone numbers
    - [down] forwarding
    - various changes & fixes

>>Full changelog 

v5.2.0.3

ANNOUNCEMENT: Black Friday sale ends 11/28

Notes

- The valid email generator will check the selected email against a blacklist. If it is not on the blacklist, it will check if it is valid. If it is invalid, it goes on the blacklist. This will remove all "invalid username" errors, and will therefore save on captchas. This also allows you to find and create rare emails. This feature will be expanded up on in the future.

Changelog

11/25/2014 v5.2.0.3
    - [new] valid email generator

>>Full changelog

• By request, the Black Friday sale is being extended till the end of today for Cyper Monday: Use BLKLIFE to save $40 on lifetime licenses. Use BLKYEAR to save $20 on yearly licenses.
    • If you are experiencing any problems with v5.2+, you can rollback to v5.1014.
  • Hello.. emails made by your software work really great for the past few weeks until yesterday.. it cannot run via GSA SER.. the pop up message said

"Last error:- ERR Login to your account via a web browser to verify your account"

So is it come from your side... or GSA SER side?
  • @eyman Sorry for the issue, I had a lot of different things happening all at once with 5.2 - I just released a new version which should fix your issue
  • edited December 2014

- Additional licenses now cost full price
    - All support must be forwarded to the help desk

v5.2.1.2

Notes

- All account extras are running smooth now
    - Phone verification now requires email verification first
    - The software will now relogin if email verification is selected. This fixes the POP issue.
    - There is a new option to mark POP successful even if the relogging in process fails. If you enable this, make sure to login via browser to make the POP work.

Changelog

12/07/2014 v5.2.1.2
    - [fixed] all extras
    - other fixes

>>Full changelog
  • Thank you for your response.. there have been hit and miss.. i mean.. some account do work in GSASER some account don't (i did not try the latest v5.2.1.2 yet)... i mean gsaSER give pop up message to login via browser.. actually what is the best setting that works well in gsaSER.. since i purchase and use this software for the past a few weeks.. i just use this setting/config

Account extras
    - enable pop (tick)
    - add inbox rule (tick)
    - email verification (tick)
    - create 10 aliases (tick)
    - phone verification (untick)
    - forwarding (untick)
    - (new option on latest version not test it yet) Mark POP successful if relogging fails ( i don't know need to tick or not)
    - output only if extras successful (tick)

and then just common setting like captcha, proxies, username which i think no problem for me... then i just hit run

so is there anything that i miss a few step?

Thanks

• @eyman

That set-up looks good for GSA. In the new version 5.2.1.2, it will relogin after the process if the account is email verified. The error you showed came up when the account was email verified. So the relogging in will fix that and connection will return clean.
  • UPDATE: Version 5.2.1.3 is released and should fix the POP issue completely
  • Thanks.... the new version works very well now.. all good in gsa.. thanks again
  • @eyman - Very good, no problem
  • edited December 2014
    HKSUjC.png

v5.2.1.6

privacy-policy-hidemyass.png

Notes

- HMA VPN integration is now complete. It will disconnect, then connect upon start of the run. It will then create 3 accounts per IP (if it doesn't hit an IP limit from other users). It will then change the IP, create 3 more accounts, and continue the process until all accounts are successfully created.
    - Hotmail has included a few new pages after the sign-up process, which has resulted in a couple issues in the 5.2 versions. Most of the issues have been sorted out. There are a few still lingering, but everything is running smooth.

Changelog

12/14/2014 v5.2.1.6
    - [new] HMA VPN integration
    - various changes and fixes

>> Full changelog
  • POP (with aliases created) should now be working fine in GSA. Security was being triggered, but SuperHAC will relogin at the end with the home IP (which is used for POP). You also have the option of marking POP as successful even if relogging in fails. Creation with HMA then accessing POP should not need relogging in at the end. If anyone still hits the POP error, please let me know.
  • jDuge8.png
    • Version 5.3 is nearing release. Please post all requests you'd like to see included here
  • jDuge8.png

Holidays 2014 Sale

$20 Off Yearly Licenses - Use code PUMPIT2014
    $30 Off Lifetime Licenses - Use code RIPIT2014
This discussion has been closed.