Skip to content

Download failed aborted. And winsock errors

13»

Comments

• I am also facing the same issue :S
    I have tried 4 different lists same resutl :S
  • Yea, Trevor makes some good points. It's just annoying because for me the full spam tiers are light speed. However, when I go to the contextual only, it gets stuck! I would think it is proxies but I just changed 10 proxies and a new proxy provider.

• .... waiting the last news from @Trevor_Bandura after the week-end :D

Some other people left some messages of the same topic on the thread:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/15194/miss-old-times-when-gsa-running-good#latest

I personally tested some ulrs from my (purchased) sitelists, and I noticed that most of the websites I checked were dead (I only checked wordpress articles). In this case it's not a proxy problem, nor a SER problem.

Could also be that many sites nowadays are over spammed by Ser users that use the many verified lists that are sold everyday? So they die or simply close the new registrations?
    I remember that when I started with Ser, 1 year ago, almost nobody was selling verified lists.

I try to do this questions to some list-sellers of the forum, just to hear their opinion.
    Thanks

@Trevor_Bandura
    @1linklist
    @sagarpatil
    @loopline
    @gooner
    @ron

• edited December 2014
    @peterperseo,

That was my first assumption. But if that was the case then much more people would be complaining. Getting only 300 contextuals before my lists are done would cause a bigger conversation than the one it is now (for me, at least). Still not sure what happened.

edit: also have noticed my spam tiers actually get the SAME download failed error after building 6-10k links from one list. No filters, no nothing.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    peterperseo
     I notice a high turnover rate, but not unreasonable.  Small sites I noticed sometimes just go offline or dissappear.  No doubt to some degree there are sites out there that will be killed by spam. 

Then thing is that SER is reaching a mass of users where it doesn't matter if lists are sold or not, the volume of users will find and kill any sites that are going to meet that requirement anyway. 

None the less, I have to almost constantly purge my list as there are always targets that are dying and new ones to replace them.  Its part of the game.
  • edited December 2014
    @loopline
    Yes, I'm thinking the same, or it can be the most probable diagnosis of that problem.

And it's the same that Trevor Bandura wrote in another post, that I quoted here in another similar thread.

And good to read the last part of your post, as a buyer of your list I was thinking to write you to ask exactly what you just wrote (about purging the list).

Thanks
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Hmm, I also use Mexala + BuyProxies and just stumbled over this thread now.
    So this could also be a parameter in terms of problems with verified links and download errors.
  • @magically
    just try to go to this site and write your IP proxies.... ;)
    http://cleantalk.org/blacklists/
  • There was a bug the past few weeks were GSA SER was mixing up the emails with 
    there passwords, changing the passwords. Which, resulted in blocking your IP. The 
    server would block your IP, After so many attempts. 

I just spent the last 4hrs swapping out all my emails in my campaigns and noticed no
    more login issues. But my proxies are probably still resulting from lower verification's.
    I will be getting new proxies in a few days, and probably changing emails again. Now the bug
    is fixed. But GSA SER is running alot better now and no more errors. I am pretty sure its my
    proxies at this point being banned. 
  • @rad
    Very interesting what you said. After reading you, I also changed all my emails and proxies and made some other settings (better described here https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/103826/#Comment_103826 ), and now also my SER is working better.
  • rad 
    Changing passwords is not releated to blocking IPs in any way. I did alot of testing on it when i was selling email accounts.
  • There was a bug, i can verify that. i went in and checked my emails, and saw the passwords being changed.

The isssue with the new malware being installed on the sites that are blocking the ips, is a different
    story. I have 60 new proxies and all new emails, and GSA SER Is running fine! But the problem is 
    i am getting crap for verified sites even after running and cleaning my verified folder and just using 
    that. The sites are blocking my brand new ips instantly after a few hours of running. Also, i ran for
    a test 5 reverse proxies, and its much better. But you need a ton of them to keep up to speed. Too
    expensive!

On the other hand, i am in a losing battle with GSA SER at the moment, but i just discovered something
    new that alot of people are not talking about, because it is a gold mine and one whole day of work is much
    more powerful than any links GSA SER is producing in months of time, and this new discovery is hush
    hush hush hush.......lol     PR2, PR3, PR4, PR5, WITH MOZ ABOVE 4.0 RANK. AND  A SHIT LOAD
    OF THEM FOR FREE
  • @rad well, we can believe you, but you have to prove us what you're saying.
    Just write down here this source of these good backlnks.... :D:D
  • Yes there was a bug with changing passwords but this is not related to Ip blocking.

Your brand new IPs can be listed on sites like stopforumspam after few hours. Also some sites can block in theory whole IP ranges. Let's say you post with IP from ovh - webmaster see slot oh spam from ovh and block all ovh IPs.

Goldmine you say? I feel WSO :D
  • Show me gold :)
  • @satyr85‌

I understand what you are talking about. But with the bug with changing your passwords on your emails resulting in Ip being blocked.

Think about it, you load 50 emails into a campaign and 15 of them have changed passwords, when gsa ser goes out with your Ip and tries to attempt to log in to the email server, on many attempts, it automatically blocks the Ip. That is 15 ips being blocked in 1 campaign. If you have 20 campaigns going, imaging what happens to all your ips?

I know if I manually log in to yahoo and mess up my password after the 3rd attempt I get blocked
  • rad 
    I sold over 400k yahoo email accounts - trust me i tested it. I didnt use proxies for email checking when SER had this bug (so ser was checking emails using my server IP) and my server IP was not banned by yahoo.

If you access yahoo email to often your account will be banned no matter what. If you use time to wait between two logins - everything will be fine.