Skip to content

Best GSA SER video tutorials and other SEO techniques?

cerithomascerithomas United Kingdom
Hi,

I really need to ramp up my GSA SER skills, at present I'm getting some results but still not fully understanding everything i'm doing, yeah i'm sure everyone's winged it to get to the level where their killing it with this tool at some point but either way if I can jump parts of the learning curve that would be awesome.

Anyway I'm after tutorials on the following:

Settings for gradual rankings with longevity in mind
Settings for churn and burn

Free, paid... whatever, it's all good, If it get's me where I want to go faster it's worth paying for it.

Also 301 redirect ranking techniques that work presently with good expired domains, I have a knack for locating quality expired domains and have tens of dozens ready to go... I'm doing some testing but once again things are a bit hit and miss.

Overall at this stage most my results are coming from setting up PBN sites which are great for longevity but I'm really missing my spammy 301 redirect days that just simply put worked. I recently tried some url shortener spamming to boost rankings and although some initial rankings were achieved they soon diminished without getting anywhere near the 1st page.

If anyone could point me in the right directions I'll surely share my results, hopefully we can learn from each other...

Cheers!

Cez.