Skip to content

video submission, link added, no video attached.

edited December 2012 in Need Help

Yesterday i added ''video'' to my tier 1 campaign. I used a random video (youtube) for the campaign. I checked some of the verified links and none of them had a video attached. I checked the youtube ID (link worked) and all the other fields.

For now i deleted video submission, because of that. Can i delete those verified links ? Does someone has a clue why the videos aren't shown in the links ?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Make sure you add the correct code of the link only in the YouTube ID field

so if your YouTube link is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HBK2ty_naKo

you will add only HBK2ty_naKo

Don't add the full link though. If you already did that then I guess you have to wait for Sven to help you with this.

Cheers

• Hi,

Yes i already did that. I stopped submitting for now. Can i remove those links (tier1) ?

Thanks

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The video is only submitted with one engine for now (ClipBucket if Im right). All the others will only create profile links.

• Can someone please explain what 'video' actually does. I am a little confused on how it actually works - because basically I am using a random youtube video and I am blasting backlinks to it? How will that benefit me? :( kindda confused
  • As Sven said all video engines with the exception of Clipbucket are just forum profiles.
    Clipbucket will post an embeded  youtube video. Just create a backlink for this engine and open that link to see how this is working.
  • Oh i see, so it doesnt matter what video i use right? I just dont want to get into trouble of using someone else's video
  • Is there a risk to use video's (someone else's) in my tier 1 ?

• Guys, use the Video platform to rank your OWN videos. This should be used if YOU have you tube videos yiou want to rank. Using someones video does NOTHING for you.

To use get the code within the youtube url. Looks like a^63SDeddf or something like that.

Use the clip bucket platform and what that will do is upload that video other video submission sites. Once those are done then you can backlink those urls.

But again the video platform should be used for your own videos to rank not to be confused with adding videos to a web 2.0 or article.

Hope this clears up anything
  • So for web 2.0 you can use someone else's video ? I guess only for web 2.0 in the lower tiers ?

• I am now experiencing the same error...

Does it work for someone? Video uploaded with clipbucket sites?
  • I am having this same error too.. My videos will not embed, and I am only entering the youtube ID. I like this embed feature, I wish it would work properly.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Maybe something changed with Clipbucket? I'm gonna test this too. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Just tested and it seems like something has changed with clipbucket. 

If you click the "view videos" right under the profile picture you will see the video is there but if you click on it, the video doesn't play. Weird.
  • Yes.. Is there any way this can be fixed? I hope so.

• Yes it is weird.. Hoefully we can get this working soon!

• edited March 2013
    +1 I think is better using this to rank ytube than linking to ytube vids..
  • Is there any new updates on this problem? thanks!