Skip to content

Questions on "Pause the projects after x verifications"

edited December 2012 in Need Help
How does this option works if the GSA is reset? Will it remembers the amount of submissions for the day, or will it reset the counter every time GSA is reset?

I have 1 project that I set with Pause after 30 verification every 1440 minutes, but after few days this project shows 1700+ verification. I don't know what went wrong, but other projects don't seem to have such an extreme number.

By the way, I have AutoIt3 script set-up to restart both GSA and Captcha Sniper every few hours. If I don't do this, the whole machine will lock up after some time. And I can't just restart the Captcha Sniper, as if I do that GSA will respawn multiple Captcha Sniper. Is there a way to stop GSA through AutoIt3 so I can reset just the Captcha Sniper?

Thanks.

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    set the option to "pause after XXX submission/verifications reached a day". When you are pausing it for XXX minutes it will be resetted, otherwise not. 

regarding CS you need to apply the latest patch to avoid the memory problem. please contact the CS developer at license[at]captchasniper.com for further assistance, if needed.
  • I did apply the latest patch, but it just can't run for days without locking up the machine. I would be lucky if it can run for more than 1 day without locking up, and I'm running multiple machines... I really wish that the GSA Captcha Breaker is here now...

Is there a setting such that GSA will not spawn a new copy of Captcha Sniper? I can restart just the Captcha Sniper periodically with this.

Thanks.