Skip to content

How to Make GSA to post articles in social blogs

edited December 2012 in Need Help
i want to know how to make GSA to post articles to social blogs like elgg and etc

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it is doing that already!?
  • but campigns are running over a month but i still haven't got a single social blog article posted and i sure that i have checked social network in my camign

any help would be great :)
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    - which proxies
    - which filters
    - which captcha solving tools/services

?
    its not SER that is not working. it is your setup that isn't working. investigate and optimise your settings and you will get results.
  • kk let me check my SER settings :)
  • Also disable other platforms.

I've noted that if I select all then GSA will focus the most on social network and social bookmarks followed by comments and forums. If you need the other platforms then its advisable to disable platforms (even for a few days or a week) so that GSA can work its magic on other platforms.

Or you can duplicate the project and this time only select the platform you want GSA to build links on.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well this should not be required anymore as the program chooses a category first and than a platform. In very old versions it was choosing a random platform only and that made much more guestbooks than anything else as there are a lot guestbook platforms added. This should not be the case anymore. Of course you will see some categories more than others as there are more target sites available.