Skip to content

Where to edit Blog Comment footprints by language?

edited December 2012 in Need Help
I'm getting too many 00/00 results and it's slowing down a lot. I noticed all my 00/00 are coming from footprints in other languages other than English.

How can I edit this so those footprints are not searched for?

Also, is there a way to search for your keyword without the quotes? Sometimes it's a 3 word keyword and will not get any results with quotes.

For example it's searching for.... "nice black car" "Powered by wordpress"- results 6,280
But I want it to search for .... nice black car "powered by wordpress"- results 25,800,000

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You need to edit the engine.ini for that and remove things from "search term".

For the "search without quotes". This is not really a good idea as the results would become much worse since the found Target site is not really related to your niche.

• + the SEs will give you only 1000 results at maximum. because of that those ~26 million results won't help you with anything and it is far better when the results are fragmented into little pieces like your example with 6k results.
  • Thanks for letting me know where to edit the footprints.

Ozz you are right, I know SEs will only give you 1000 results, that example was not the best. But there are long tail keywords that will give you 0 exact results, but will give you some results without the quotes around the keyword. 

Maybe there can be a feature/code saying if 00/00 results are found with "long tail keyword" to try the same search without the quotes. Not sure how hard that would be to implement.