Skip to content

Need advice : email account per project & can we re-use same email for other project?

Hello everyone,

Need Your advice . May i know how many email accounts do you use per project & can we re-use same email for other project?

Comments

• BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    I prefer to think of it as "email accounts per day" - each day, for each copy of GSA SER if I am launching new projects I use about 20 new emails. You can get 750+ emails for $5 from @satyr85 with his service here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11244/yahoo-email-accounts-6-6-1k-pop3-enabled-spam-filter-disabled#latest

That's enough for 40 days if you're only using 20 per day. Your needs might be higher or lower, not sure. 

• I usually use 10 - 20 emails per project.

I do re-use the same emails for other projects, only if the projects target diferrent engines, e.g. Project #1-Article, Project#2-Social Network, Project#3-Wiki.

If all your projects target the same engines, no do not re-use them...
  • i have 20 email in the list for the project. Does gsa rotate and use them automatically?
  • Don't reuse the same emails for different projects. Project 1 may verify a link for project 2, and then project 7 might verify every link for projects 4, 5 and 11 and not verify it's own links because they were verified by another project.

Don't make it messy.. @BanditIM provides cheaper accounts (I recommend Mail.ru) http://banditim.com
  • BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    @zero made a great point that I somehow missed - when I mentioned I was using xx per day, I was referring to adding in for new projects. Don't reuse the same emails for the same active projects, but you can certainly export emails from finished projects to test and recycle later.

Also it looks like Satyr took his service down so by all means go with @BanditIM, solid service.
  • @enilnoasg, yes SER will rotate and use them automatically, and you should enable "Scheduled Posting -> Allow posting on same site again". For 20 emails, set "Maximum accounts per site" = 20...
  • how about "maximum post per account"? do i set 20 too?
  • I'm not sure what is the max number of articles you can post per account. I guess it varies from engine to engine, or the site owner can set a max limit. So you can set yours to,

Maximum post per account = 100
    Time to wait between two post = 720 min

This limits your submissions to only 2 post per day...
  • I would suggest you to use a minimum of 20 emails for t1 but prefer 30. 
    And as for using the email on more projects it can be done as long as you use different engines for those email.
    This will be very hard to keep track of tho.
  • edited August 2014
    ok.
    how many articles do you guys have in your 'article manager' for each project?

is it alright to use same article for different projects if keyword are related?