Skip to content

mega - hyper - super - help

edited December 2012 in Need Help
Hello all. GSA'm running for almost 3 months since I started using venhos employ wondering the same thing ... how to make it reach the level of explosion I see some colleagues have reported here and in other forums.
Already follow ALL the tutorials, tips, recommended practices configuration. Increased the number of my list of keywords for more than 1000, at least by design.
Finally now I got 10 private proxies and dedicated only to the GSA. Running in 12 hours he submitted only 200 and found 25 links.
Slightly better result as before in the same period where there was only submitted about 50. But still very, very far more even than colleagues report here, more  blasts of 1000 in just 1 hour. Have tried everything, have disabled filters, filtered out the numbers  search tools ... and nothing ... I know that my colleagues have placed images in intention of prove what they say, but you can not have this disparity so great if we're using the same product.
Have I grabbed all the forums ... many talk, but a few tips are very superficial and generic ... when employees do not give practical result of this issue.

So I would ask the group's attention to this .... What could be happening??

Brotherly hug for everyone.
Tagged:

Comments

• I have a similar problem a few days.
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    Are your proxies really working as they should?
    No dead proxies?
    Do they give you enough new target results and aren't banned by the SEs?
    Do they work with the PR check and don't give you PR? which may be filtered out?

Did you ever retry to post to "already parsed" urls and cleared your target url history?
    Did you optimise you HTML timeout settings and found an optimal number for that as this is strongly dependend of how many threads and how fast your proxies/connection is?
    Did you check if your email isn't blacklisted?
    Did you ever saved the log to file and checked if you noticed something odd happen which could cause low submission rate like "already parsed" all the time, "captcha not solvable" all the time, "download failed" all the time, ....?

Edit: also read this thread to get new ideas to increase the performance.
  • Dude, thanks for trying to help.
    My recently acquired proxys went to a place indicated by a user experienced here. Proxy proxy-hub ... tested in GSA and all are alive.
    I only know it by the test tool GSa same. Not cleaned the history, I will do that ...
    Already tested the waiting time html, follow the pattern shown here in other tips: html timeout 120
    Gives very error "in engine matches."
    The problem is that the difference is very, very large ... we are even talking of 200 submissions in 12 HOURS, against 1000 submissions in just 1 hour ....

He had done everything that I read here numerous times, only I lacked Tues private proxies .. but bought a difference that has been too little, not offsetting the investment ...
  • paste your log messages to pastebin.com and post some screenshots of your project options, please.
  • Had not yet generated a rquivo log to analyze. I made some changes, I cleared the cache and history, changed the e-mail of all projects, Proxys tested, 10 private proxies. GSA will start now and will have to create a log to see if these changes alter something later. Once these data have qeu post here. Thanks.

• Hello friend. I did as you said. I left the GSA running for 1 hour. At 1 hour were 35 submissions

I picked up the Log and threw it on the website and below.

I'm putting some prints of the project. I have several and chose this one that suit that has one that has fewer restrictions, for example:

imageimage

Options:
    imageimageimage
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    PR-? too low = 266
    download failed =155

120 threads with 10 proxies. I don't know if you burn your proxies to fast with this settings, but the number of "PR-?" and "download failed" can be an indicator for this. 

How many different SEs are you using of that 14 selected? Only Google and Bing? Be carefull when using "lowish" search query time along with only 1-2 different kinds of SEs. This could cause a temp ban by that SEs so you don't get any results.

Also uncheck "always use keywords to find new sites" as this will limit the numbers of target URLs and you need to consider that the PR2-filter hurt your submission rate as most of the sites are below PR2, too.

Conclusion: 1000 submissions per hour are doable but that is strongly depended on how many threads, proxies and what filters are used.
  • I'm with @Ozz. Too many threads with 10 proxies. Try them in a browser and do a Google search.
  • Thanks a lot for the clarifications. I compreis these proxies private proxy in hub-and they say to each proxy to use 100 threads. So amntive high ... but I will reduce, since I'm still testing ... I'll come back and change these aspects to talk if it worked ...

Now a question: Private Proxys make much difference in GSA or gives to use it only with public proxies that it finds?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    private proxies will speed things up a lot. They are faster, in general not banned on search engines or sites and they are stable. Something you can not expect with public proxies that anyone can use/abuse.
  • reduce the number of threads to 50, took the filters that dismissed many sites, increased the time to wait apra search engine for 45 seconds, and even to see the drastic difference ... and even has a rain of the 'no match engine"  :-((
  • My first question/thought was how many threads are you running? 100 is too many for 10 proxies. Better to go with 30 threads. I use between 30 and 50 and it runs great for me.

Personally, I can easily get over 800 verified links overnight (disabling all filters like OBL and PR) though I've never tried for anything like some of the guys going at 40K a day.

Things to check...
    1. Don't use proxies for scraping... only for posting and for PR check.
    2. Increase timeout to 120 to 150 if you get a lot of download failed errors.
    3. Check OBL and PR filters... sometimes they are primarily responsible for the submission/link count.
    4. Use a lot of target keywords... I use 1000+ and scrape with ScrapeBox.
    5. Don't use too many search engines... refer and use the list of 37 engines given by Ozz.
    6. Too many threads does not mean too many links... most of the time it throttles GSA and you will get the download failed error for too many threads and low timeout value.
    7. Private proxies are good but I've also tested GSA on 300, 500 and 1000 threads with public proxies (10,000+) and it ran fine.
  • I admit my total ignorance: Filter OBL is what?
  • Outbound Links filter in Project > Options > Skip sites with more than XXX... its not impossible but hard to find sites with less than 50 outbound links and having PR5. I know because I've tried and gotten very few links.