Skip to content

How to merge 2 different "identified" links file without having to "identify and sort" again?

Let me explain ...
I'm doing some tests, using GSA SER to scrape ("Search online for sites" option) targets, instead of scrapebox. So far GSA SER is finding a lot of more "identified" targets than scrapebox. 
So my plan is to have to 1 GSA SER running in one machine only for scraping and in another machine GSA SER mostly posting. The problem that I have is when the scraping ser finishes I have to go to the posting ser and impor the file  "identify and sort" and that takes quite some time to do something that was already done.
So I could go to the scraping machine and copy the files at the "identified" folder but than how I merge with the "identified" folder of the posting machine ? 
Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Just export the site list on that scrapping PC and import it again on the posting one.

But while you are at it...remember it's alone PC license. If you use one license on two PCs it against the rules and you get probably banned soon automatically.

• By the import you mean Import Urls (identify and Sort in) ? Because that is taking a lot of time and since it was already previously done by the scraping machine, I thought that would be a way to avoid all the process again.

Right. Just testing now to see if it's worth going for a 2 license. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no I mean options->advanced->tools->import/export site list
  • Ahh cool ! Thanks :) 

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Cmd line
    Cd :c/
    Cd folder location
    Copy *.txt or csv newfilename.txt or csv