Skip to content

If I'm using my own LIST, I can add more threads because I am not scraping google right?

If I'm using my own LIST, I can add more threads because I am not scraping google right? 
So my private proxies won't be banned?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    You should be able to get much more link building power from importing your own lists yes.

I wouldn't worry about getting your proxies banned when it comes to posting to sites, you get a fresh set every month so just crank your threads up, turn off search engines and fill your boots mate.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited July 2014
    Yes, that's correct - turn up your threads until you start getting lots of 'download failed' messages in the log, and then throttle them back until most of them go away.

Also, bear in mind that if you are using a recaptcha OCR service, you will need to throttle back your threads until you don't get loads on 'blob' captchas in the CB log. You can't really get a decent solve rate if you hammer your proxies with too many threads, as the IPs will get a 'hard recaptcha' slap.

• Yup, a weekly-replaced dedi proxy service would be great to avoid the hard recaptchas....my provider is getting a bit pissy with me asking for new ones all the time :)