Skip to content

which email creator are you using or have purchased? whats your thoughts about them?

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

[NEW] SuperHAC - Super Hotmail Account Creator (Version 4)

New by acamso Email Account Creation Factory (EACFactory)

i dont know which one to get.. i want a working one and has yahoo email creator.. and even if theres no yahoo email creator its okay as long emails are working with any services..

@sven which email service are you using? or any pro users out there that who can give reliable comment please share your reviews.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im not going to judge on which is better than the other as I hardly ever use those programs and can not check all as I don't own them all.
  • I use SEOSpartans catchall email service. Working well for me so far.
  • edited July 2014
    Didnt even try any email creator @JudderMan‌?

Maybe you can suggest some? Im into one time fee
  • haved tried 1st and 2nd of the email creator above. 1st email creator only has laposte which runs on sockets while the 2nd email creator has more variety of email services. I would say the 2nd email creator be of a better investment. EACFactory has conflicting supported email services with the 2nd email creator so it doesn't matter which one is chosen.
  • @stranger thanks for your insights... So youll go for the 2nd one? :)
  • i already own both of the first two in your list
  • @stranger so which one is much more efficient for you? and gets mostly updated?

what do you use frequently?

i dont know what to buy thats why i ask this questions
  • Or you can get a thousand accounts on buyaccs.com for a few bucks and spend the time for something else ?
  • After having Hotmail and Yahoo accounts go down and their changeable attitudes to stop spam, I prefer catchalls now. I used to buy 50k emails at a time (to use in various tools) and it's pretty annoying when they fail.
  • Yeah almost all of them fail now.. So may i aak if you use catchall email is it 1:1? 1 catchall = 1 project?
  • JudderMan
    Yahoos are fine with spam from what i see. I sell them on fiverr and never got client telling me "hey bro, all my accounts are suspended after X days". @Ron buy yahoos for me, i think it speaks itself and im glad he is my client. I will be more than happy to give you my yahoos to test, just PM me.

Pm me if you would like to test my accounts. Im sure you will be happy with quality.
  • @Judderman I have been using yahoo since the beginning of time and it works pretty . There are so many email providers like gmx and rediff which still work well . Hotmails and outlook have always been a messup though. Regarding the Catchalls , it's like keeping all the fruits in a basket . If the parent server goes down all the projects come to a halt . 2c
  • Not exactly, with SEOSPartans. It is a subdomain and if it should go down, which after 5 weeks none have, then you can ask for an exchange. 
  • @satyr85, Do you have yahoo test accounts, I am tired of using hotmail and asking me the shit verification or account blocked for GSA purpose ?
  • edited July 2015
    I have SuperHac and currently is not working at all. For many people shows login failed error. Like 2 weeks have passed and haven't got support from @acamso

Would you all recommend Wizmail? Is there a cheaper Yahoo account generator that Yahoo users would recommend?