Skip to content

Premium lists, Gscraper and other methods gives very low vpm, please help!

I'm trying to build my own verified list and then use it for churn and burn methods,
but getting very bad results, i think 1 step is missing. :(

My setup:
  • VPS with dual core proc. and 4Gb rams
  • 500 Threads
  • 60 semi dedicated proxies
  • absolutly no PR or OBL filters
  • a few bad word filter (same for domains as well)
  • 2000 e-mails in project
Methods i've tryed:
  1. Bought approximetly 5 verified lists, fiverr (2pcs) and premium lists (3 pcs) as well (over 500.000 urls together) -> My results: way under 1% verified links
  2. Scraped my own list with Gscraper, 700k keyword list, footprints from SER (tryed with article footprints), over 8 mill. urls -> My results: way under 1% verified links
  3. Found some churn and burn sites blasted with SER, downloaded their backlinks, over 500K urls -> My results: way under 1% verified links
  4. etc...

Right now i've got approx. 12.000 verified (CRAP) list full with URLshortener, blog comments, exploits and indexer services, which i think not the best type of links :).

I got a lot of error messages from these types:

1. no engine matches
  2. wrong engine
  3. already parsed

If i insert more footprints to SER will that improve her platform recognition? Or footprints are used just for scraping in SER?

What am I doing wrong? Or am I missing something?

Anyone would be so kind and point me to the right direction please?

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

• 1. 2000 e-mails in project - try 10 or so 2k is overkill
    2. Don't mix lists with each other in any way.
    3. footprints are used just for scraping. for ident there are "page must have" and other parameters in engine file.
    errors you are receiving are okay, to some degree.

Try to go easy: take 1 list, remove filters and try on some 5-6 projects with autoverification on.
  • Thanks for your answer @Nikodim , will clear everything and 'll give a test run for a day with Your suggestions.
    Thank You!
  • edited July 2014
    No need to run it for a day really, you should see your list effectiveness from 1-2 hours.
    Low Verify ratio basically comes from list/scrape quality.There are other influencing factors of course such as content you use in projects, proxies, etc. but 1% of Verifieds is stunningly low even if you had listed proxies, emails, and duplicate content.
  • @Nikodin, those 5 test project should be in tiered structure, or separated single projects would be good, and every project can post to every platform?
  • "Scraped my own list with Gscraper, 700k keyword list, footprints from SER (tryed with article footprints), over 8 mill. urls"

8 mil urls is nothing. I harvest 8 mil urls (including duplicates) in 1 hour with easy footprints. 8 milion urls harvested per day for 30-90 days and you will find some targets.

If you want to harvest many urls you need to spend $50-100 on proxies for harvesting per month. Thats how it works and no way around this. If you want to go this way better buy small dedi instead of vps.

• tommyka000 it doesnt matter if they're tier 1 tier 2 or anything. you said you had some lists besides the scrape so I suggested you to test their quality with minimal restrictions such as filters etc.
  • Thanks satyr85, that was just a test scrape i made, to see if it works better, but as said no happy results :(
    After i got some real good results will invest in a dedi and in more proxies.
  • @Nikodin, just tryed what you said, i've gone easy, 1 list at a time, 1 projects with every platform selected and 8 projects with only one engine selected.
    (Articles, blog comments, social bookmarks, social networks, web 2.0s, forum, directory, wiki) 

Tested 3 different bought verified lists and results are:
    1. list - from 50000 (verified) urls - 5000 submitted - 500 verified => 1%
    2. list - from 37000 (verified) urls - 4500 submitted - 600 verified => 1.6%
    3. list - from 15000 (verified) urls  - 5500 submitted - 900 verified => 6%

3rd. list is promising, but i think it's still too low :(

Still a lot of "no engine match" and "wrong engine" messages :(

Would You please test my list to see what percentage You get from it?
    Also if You, or someone could send me a little, but TRUE verified list urls to test how many links i can get from it, that would help me a lot.

Thanks.
  • Maybe @s4nt0s can You please help me out with this? Thanks.
  • tommyka000 
    Its not possible to get 100% links from verified list after 1 run. Your lists are good, you just use them in wrong way. You need to run verified list XX times to get most of possible links. Thats how it works and no way around this.

• I think that was what i'm missing.
    Just didn' thought i will get below 5% of it with 1 project.
    Will try 1 list full with 5 projects, let's see what happens :)
    Thanks @satyr85.
  • New high PR do follow social bookmarking site 2014 with instant approval
    post Quality backlinks

americanbookmark.com
    BookmarkingNetwork.com
    SoftBookmark.com
    TopOnlineBookmarks.com
    ExcellentBookmarking.com
    HotBookMarkings.com
    HyperlinkSubmit.com
    SeoMarketingBooks.com
    excellentbookmark.com
    linkssubmissions.com

get more social bookmarking site list visit <a href="http://seobookmarkingsite.blogspot.com">Social Bookmarking sites</a>
  • edited July 2014
    Ok here is a result of 37.000 verified list:
    http://i62.tinypic.com/2zfsbah.jpg

So that means i only can get an avarage of 695 verified urls from someone's 37000 pre verified list. That is approximetly: 1.9%.
    Is this normal?
    I can't belive it :(
    I'm really suffering with this, if someone heavy SER user would please help me.
    Thanks.
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    edited July 2014
    Hey man, i just got your pm in blackhatworld. I just want to say im roy (or royserpa) but not @Ron here in the gsa forum :p

Though, i will help you. First i woukd try to scrape for engines that i have the most success with. Second i would scrape for other spammers footprints. Third find footprints of not so spammed engines etc :)

Im sure that will help.
  • @OP You know that even a kid can make "verified list"  and sell it on fiverr for $5 ? You write in your first post that you bought lists from fiverr. This lists are pure crap so dont waste time on such lists, you wont get good results.

• Hey @omegajoe thank You for helping me. Sorry i thought you are @Ron, my mistake.
    Thanks for the good advices, i will deffenetly try them out.

@satyr85 Yep that's true, and maybe i was naive with the bought premium lists too (those were not from fiverr). (i had same results with them)

Thank You guys!
    Will scrape my own stuff and will be back in a few days with results.
    Tom

• manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    I give free list here https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11154/i-give-you-my-verified-list-with-150k-lists-no-dupes , maybe they turn on crap but at the beginning there were Great. 

Buyed, Scrapde and compiled on my own, you can give a try, it's FREE, and you have to know that anything you will buy or find on the net will be crap because already used and shared all around the world.

Try to focus on getting YOUR footprint to scrap site where only few people already passed and posted backlinks
  • Thx @manuboss, will give it a go.
  • tommyka000 I was absent, but really what other guys said, nothing to add. I will just say that when working with SER there is always cause for any problem that you or anybody else are having.
    The key is to experiment, compare, rinse and repeat. To find whats causing problems and nail it. 
    ;)